Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

A small suggestion Doll. Center your light. I see you've got a tall one on that side but better to deal with her than deprive the ones on the right side of the tent.

And please forgive me if I'm being too intrusive. :Rasta:
Good morning Grand Daddy Black, The exhaust fan goes out the side (in the center) so initially with setup, it was difficult to center the light. But once the lights come back on, I will focus on centering the light. Thank you very very very much! Any and all input is always welcome! I need it! ❤️

Here's Sister Bobbie!! Day 51. 22 inches tall. We didn't have any equipment or know what we were doing when we first started so she is probably small but... We love her a LOT.

20240620_205427.jpg

Can we take a moment to appreciate that clean floor?

Organised clean grows make my heart sing!
Trala 😍
When I water or give them nutrients, I take them out of the tent. I think this helps me a lot by not having to clean up water.

Looks like you and hubby got your own grow competition goin on. 💚 Love it.
They're getting big fast!!
Hi JiggiLotus! He has done a better job than me so luckily we share everything! Thank goodness I threw 2 plants out because there really is no room for more than 6 plants in my 3x3! There would have been 8 plants in there! It is fun seeing the differences in our grows. This is so much fun and magical. ❤️

Hi JiggiLotus! He has done a better job than me so luckily we share everything! Thank goodness I threw 2 plants out because there really is no room for more than 6 plants in my 3x3! There would have been 8 plants in there! It is fun seeing the differences in our grows. This is so much fun and magical. ❤️
Dollz, six plants in a 3x3 is gonna' be sorta' tight in the end, too! But I'm sure you'll pull it off.

It's so nice that you and your hubby share this hobby! There's got to be a number of mutual benefits you two provide each other's grows. I wish the best to you both. :)

Been lurking for a while, can't believe how damn fast they grew! They are looking incredible in there :dreamy:

SIster Bobbie, Day 57 in dirt. About to trim her. She is well watered already.

20240626_203724.jpg

20240626_203706.jpg

Herrrrre's Dolly! Day 43 in the dirt. She is well watered. I am about to trim her.

17194526830961886583547876338458.jpg

17194527025811851987632365115960.jpg

Trimmed Sister Bobbie a lot! Always scares me to trim but there is no airlow due to all the plants crammed in this tent. 6 plants in a 3x3.

17194567930313852507270837712655.jpg

About to trim Chaka Khan

17194568779618968427010848482102.jpg

Been lurking for a while, can't believe how damn fast they grew! They are looking incredible in there :dreamy:
Thank you so much, AbsoluteEgoDance!

Dollz, six plants in a 3x3 is gonna' be sorta' tight in the end, too! But I'm sure you'll pull it off.

It's so nice that you and your hubby share this hobby! There's got to be a number of mutual benefits you two provide each other's grows. I wish the best to you both. :)
Thank you so much, Grand Daddy Black!

Good stuff girlfriend!

#GirlPower
Thank you, Trala! I just figured out this quote thing, by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom