Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Bates was harvested on day 81. She was 29.5 inches tall. She yielded 111 g. (Including stems and water weight) -- almost 4 ounces. Without stems and water -- 2 ounces? We will see.... Sister Bobbie was also harvested on day 81. She was 30 inches tall. She was 67 g. including stems and water weight. When dried and no water, maybe will be 1 ounce? Chaka Khan was harvested on day 68. She was 28.25 inches tall. She was 27 grams including stems and water weight. I am guessing she will weigh a quarter after she dries and stems get trimmed. Dolly was harvested on day 67. She was 35.5 inches tall. She was 81 grams including stems and water weight. When dry, I bet she will be about 1 and a half ounces. We will see. This is all very exciting! And a major learning experience. We have more Rocket Seeds for our next grow. I won't make so many mistakes next time! :)
For every 100g wet, I get approx one ounce dry. I remove stems tho.

Good job chick. And babe, the grows are like men. The best way to get over one is to get your hands on another!

Get some seeds in!

lol.

Lol@ Trala nope she stuck with me lmao ,anyway yeah her next is Gummybear and i will be doing Bluebery Yum Yum . 🐵🐊🐸🦎
Good morning Mr Jigalig :)

Treat her well and I’m sure she will stick with you :)

These are the last entries and then I can close this journal. The total yield for my 4 plants was very satisfying. Almost 2 ounces. And to say it again, when I first started, I didn't even have a grow light. I have been monitoring everyones' RH. They all have been dried and now need to be cured and have the container opened every day until we leave to go out of town. Here is Sister Bobbie. She was harvested on day 81. She yielded 13 grams.

1722216875340262031164612638941.jpg

Here's Dolly: She, too, yielded 13 grams. I harvested her at 67 days but I believe autoflower should normally be "84 and out the door." I notice specks on her. Hmmm.

17222172582916525019663175618338.jpg

Chaka Khan, harvested on day 68. She yielded about 5 grams. :)

17222176084961173924588731168465.jpg

Finally, the plant named Kathy Bates. Harvested on day 81. She yielded 22 grams. Not bad! :)

17222177093655908889579484193368.jpg

In closing, I would like to say how much fun I have had on this journey with you all and I will continue to enjoy the ride. Will be reading your posts! I will start a new grow journal around August 14. ...I need to research how to get our soil ready for the next grow. Fox Farm. We have remo nutes but I know no nutes right away. Anyway... Yay! I have SO MUCH been enjoying having edibles whenever I want now. In fact, I have mostly been making edibles from the leaves. Made a badass mango drink yesterday. Anyway haha I keep digressing. Just wanted to say. Thank you again. I appreciate you all.

For every 100g wet, I get approx one ounce dry. I remove stems tho.

Good job chick. And babe, the grows are like men. The best way to get over one is to get your hands on another!

Get some seeds in!

lol.
Trala, Can't until we come back from going out of town! August 14 ish. Thank you again for all your encouragement. And I love your posts! Gonna go read now :)

Congratulations!!!

You had a plan, you had an end goal, and you fucking nailed it! And just so you know, this is what I was growing, and super happy with when I joined this forum. You are just starting out and already your grows skill far outgrow mine. Not that it’s a race or a competition. I just wanted to demonstrate how well you are doing. I’m super proud of you Xo

IMG_6832.jpeg

Congratulations!!!

You had a plan, you had an end goal, and you fucking nailed it! And just so you know, this is what I was growing, and super happy with when I joined this forum. You are just starting out and already your grows skill far outgrow mine. Not that it’s a race or a competition. I just wanted to demonstrate how well you are doing. I’m super proud of you Xo

IMG_6832.jpeg
Trala, Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom