LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

My Weed Cart
One of the things I've loved about the Vivosun Auto Oasis and having a perpetual auto garden is the variety of weed. Along with a RDWC run with four different strains, I now have over 20 different strains to choose from. How do you use so many strains, though? We were constantly grinding something different, and there was always a mess on the kitchen table and more.

So I made a weed cart. From Amazon I got a small bamboo kitchen cart. The cart has three shelves, with a drawer in the top shelf. I got some 1.5oz glass jars with lids to hold ground weed. Then I picked up a few little bins from the dollar store. Finally, I got a pack of 50 1oz @GroveBags

So here is my weed cart. The bottom shelf has three bins filled with 1oz Grove bags. We can use these when we need to grind more to fill the jars. This way the larger Grove bags don't get opened as much either, allowing them a better cure.

The middle shelf has a couple of bins with all kinds of grinders and smoking accessories. There are vaporizers and pipes, dab pens and perfect pipes. There are also q-tips and toothpicks and filters and all manner of other things we use.

The top drawer is filled with the 1.5oz glass jars, each labeled and containing ground weed. The jars seal pretty well, at least as well as a canning jar. Some we fill all the way, and some we just grind a little and throw in there. There are also a few smaller jars in the back with rosin. On the left are some filters, screens, papers, and other things we use often.
1000020185.jpg
1000020186.jpg
1000020187.jpg

Now, all the weed mess stays on the cart. We can easily fill a pipe/bong or roll a joint with any of the strains, or a combination of several. Empty jars get set on top and every few nights we'll grind and fill after dinner. And we can just roll it away whenever we want. Now the only problem is figuring out what to smoke next!

My thoughts of having too much weed is put to rest, that cart is crazy !!!!!!

My Weed Cart
One of the things I've loved about the Vivosun Auto Oasis and having a perpetual auto garden is the variety of weed. Along with a RDWC run with four different strains, I now have over 20 different strains to choose from. How do you use so many strains, though? We were constantly grinding something different, and there was always a mess on the kitchen table and more.

So I made a weed cart. From Amazon I got a small bamboo kitchen cart. The cart has three shelves, with a drawer in the top shelf. I got some 1.5oz glass jars with lids to hold ground weed. Then I picked up a few little bins from the dollar store. Finally, I got a pack of 50 1oz @GroveBags

So here is my weed cart. The bottom shelf has three bins filled with 1oz Grove bags. We can use these when we need to grind more to fill the jars. This way the larger Grove bags don't get opened as much either, allowing them a better cure.

The middle shelf has a couple of bins with all kinds of grinders and smoking accessories. There are vaporizers and pipes, dab pens and perfect pipes. There are also q-tips and toothpicks and filters and all manner of other things we use.

The top drawer is filled with the 1.5oz glass jars, each labeled and containing ground weed. The jars seal pretty well, at least as well as a canning jar. Some we fill all the way, and some we just grind a little and throw in there. There are also a few smaller jars in the back with rosin. On the left are some filters, screens, papers, and other things we use often.
1000020185.jpg
1000020186.jpg
1000020187.jpg

Now, all the weed mess stays on the cart. We can easily fill a pipe/bong or roll a joint with any of the strains, or a combination of several. Empty jars get set on top and every few nights we'll grind and fill after dinner. And we can just roll it away whenever we want. Now the only problem is figuring out what to smoke next!
Would this best be described as "professional", or "connoisseur" level consumer. :hmmmm: :) Love it LKA.:love::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Seedling- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 2025%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-24:00 - Speed 1
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-24:00 High 78% RH Speed 1
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-24:00 - 73%RH, Mist level 2
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: 8/8/24 Day# 1
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: 2.5MC @ 5.8pH​

Sunday I planted a new auto seed from Herbies US Express, a Chocolate Thai Auto. She went into a moistened plug, under a dome and on a heat mat set to 76f.
20240808_103115.jpg

Just three days out of the package and in the plug and Coco was up! She had shed her shell by herself but I had to pull a bit of membrane off her before she could open up her cotyledons.

Yesterday Coco was wide open and you could already see her first true leaves. It looks like this one may be in a hurry, which would be a nice change :) So yesterday she went right into her own 5G SIP pot full of coco.

I started by cleaning and assembling the SIP. Then I packed coco in the 'feet' around the base. You want this to be well-packed to wick. Then I filled the bucket with coco, leaving a little hole for the plug.

After dusting the plug with Dynomyco I put her in the coco and filled in around the plug. I then used a few rocks to hold the fabric covering in place while I tucked the edges in. I then put the rest of the rocks on top, being careful around Coco's tiny stem. Finally, I mixed up a gallon of 2.5g/g Megacrop 1-part pH'ed to 5.8 and gave her a thorough watering.

She's set up in the Vivosun Auto Oasis with the AeroLight at 25% (14 DLI) at around 75F and 75%RH. She has some nutrients in the bottom of the SIP, but I'll be hand-watering around the outside daily for the next couple of weeks to try to tease the roots to the outside. Time to see if she's really ready to go!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Nice start BudMan. Another rerun about to air!

Curious minds want to know, what's up with all those other babies? :Rasta:

Check out My Weed Cart!

Nice work and well organized! I'm still using old dispensary canisters and pill bottles. :)
Thanks Shed. It was mostly the mess of the grinders/etc that we wanted to get rid of. The little jars work really well, though.
Fine job LKA. :thumb: :goodjob:🍋
Thanks Keith.
WooHoo! ❤️

Great idea! ❤️
Thanks Med
My thoughts of having too much weed is put to rest, that cart is crazy !!!!!!
Too much weed! What a problem to have :)
Would this best be described as "professional", or "connoisseur" level consumer. :hmmmm: :) Love it LKA.:love::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Oh, it's connoisseur for sure. Guests love it too ;)

Nice start BudMan. Another rerun about to air!

Curious minds want to know, what's up with all those other babies? :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. The open tray is lettuce sprouts for my hydroponic lettuce grower. The one with the dome is 1/2 Dill and 1/2 Cilantro, destined for the outdoor garden. I had the heat mat in here so I had all three trays on it. They'll move over to the lettuce tent soon.

All that's missing from that weed cart is a bag of donuts, IMO. :)

Interested in what you're gonna do with this. :) @CaptainLucky said the CT was his go to smoke.:bong:
These 5G SIP buckets are just too easy, especially in the auto tent. I'm loving the pre-buffered coco, and the Megacrop nutrient schedule is working really well. She'll be just another strain to add to the weed cart.

Right now we're smoking a lot of the Bruce Banner auto. Great daytime smoke.

Thanks GDB. The open tray is lettuce sprouts for my hydroponic lettuce grower. The one with the dome is 1/2 Dill and 1/2 Cilantro, destined for the outdoor garden. I had the heat mat in here so I had all three trays on it. They'll move over to the lettuce tent soon.
Oh. Not quite the answer I was expecting.

That was a set-up wasn't it? Admit it. 😁

The real set-up in that last picture was... The Vivosun AeroStream!

My good friends at @VIVOSUN have let me play around with another one of their prototypes. This time it is their smart humidifier, the AeroStream. It will be available for retail next month.

Here is that Vivosun says about it:

Need a humidifier for your grow space or home? Upgrade your environment with Vivosun's Intelligent Humidifier. Our next-gen ionizer and fan deliver whisper-quiet, unparalleled humidification. External temperature and humidity probe provides precise, targeted environmental readings. Enhance your space with this humidifier, creating a comfortable living environment and ideal conditions for your plants to thrive.

Superior Humidity Control: The advanced ionizer and fan provide whisper-quiet, unparalleled humidification. The ultra-sensitive external temperature and humidity probe offers precise, targeted environmental readings. Additionally, the adjustable mist output and intelligent constant humidity function enable customization and maintenance for optimal humidity levels.

19L Opaque Water Tank: The high-capacity 19L opaque water tank is designed to minimize refills and prevent contamination, enhancing maintenance efficiency. Additionally, it includes an integrated water level indicator coupled with a low water alert function, which ensures effortless monitoring.

User-Friendly Design: The top-mounted control panel allows for effortless operation without the need to bend, enhancing user comfort. Convenient refilling is made possible by the large top opening, while the bottom casters and side handles facilitate easy mobility and relocation.

Smart Control and SGS Compatible: WiFi-enabled to seamlessly connect to the Vivosun app, enabling remote control and real-time notifications. It integrates smoothly with the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS) to run custom grow recipes and allow for synchronized operation with other connected devices.

Versatile Applications: Includes a comprehensive set of accessories— a 5-way nozzle, an elbow nozzle, a flexible hose, and a straight pipe—ensuring adaptability to any setting. It's ideal for grow tents, grow rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and beyond.

What do I think about the AeroStream?

This thing has a HUGE tank. I usually need to fill my humidifier once or twice per day for seedlings/clones. With a 19L tank, I may not need to fill this thing for a week! When it does need filling, there is a fill port right on top. I can even put my fill hose right in there and fill it up.

The tank is black/opaque so it doesn't grow algae in there. The display comes on when you touch it, but only stays on for a minute or so then goes completely dark by default. It has a lot of attachments for different uses, including having it outside the tent and piping it in through a duct. It's slim, I can see this in the middle of four plants in a 4x4.

Best of all, I can control it from the Vivosun app right in my garden. The Vivosun app now allows for humidity settings right in the recipe, so I can set up the AeroStream settings along with all my other recipe settings. I'm looking forward to playing around with it and seeing the different configurations I can use with it. Right now I just have it holding at around 75% humidity. I'll update this thread more as I play around with it.
1000022974.jpg

Cool-ass humidifier, BudMan.

I think it's great (for you) that @VIVOSUN keeps letting you test their new gear. But I can't help but think it would be better for them to get a second opinion. 😁

Stops at the weed cart:

Hmmm.... I'd like to try the purple kush 2022 please 😂🤣

Very cool way to keep your stuff together. 😎✌️

Cool-ass humidifier, BudMan.

I think it's great (for you) that @VIVOSUN keeps letting you test their new gear. But I can't help but think it would be better for them to get a second opinion. 😁
To test it right you need 3 testers, and I happen to be willing to try. 🍋

To test it right you need 3 testers, and I happen to be willing to try. 🍋
I think @Bill284 gets a lot of their stuff too.

So at least 2 of those testers are here on 420. This must be "the place!" :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom