LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

Congrats on that fast moving sprout! Quite the tail on that thing and I'm sure it's happy to go straight into the SIP. Got a name yet or have you run out?
Thanks Shed. Her name is Coco and she got put in coco. Any questions?
Sweet humidifier too. Vivosun seems rather fond. :)
I LOVE being able to try out new products, even if there are a few bugs ;)

Good morning Luke 🤩

Looking forward to watching your newest grow story unfold. Xo
Thanks Trala. Hopefully she'll be a lot less stress than the last one ;)

Chocolate Thai Auto Strain Info

Chocolate Thai Auto has its origins in Thailand, where growers have been cultivating a similar type of weed for generations. This autoflowering version of the classic Chocolate Thai boasts a sweet and chocolatey aroma and flavor, which complements the euphoria-drenched effects of the Sativa genetics.

Genetics
Chocolate Thai Auto was made by crossing two generations of Chocolopez, a practically pure Sativa that descends from OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. The resulting Sativa-dominant hybrid brings together the delicious sweet flavor of Chocolate Thai and the ease of growth of an autoflower.

Flowering Time
Chocolate Thai Auto can be grown both indoors and outdoors and has a relatively short life cycle of just 63-70 days from seed to harvest.

Yields
Chocolate Thai Auto is a highly productive cultivar, especially in optimal outdoor conditions. Indoor growers can expect yields of 2-2.3 oz/ft² (600-700 g/m²) – quite impressive for an auto! Outdoors, each plant can produce up to 1.5-2 lb (700-900 g), making it a top choice for those who want big yields without the need for meticulous care.

Effects
As you may expect from a Sativa-dominant hybrid, Chocolate Thai Auto has a euphoric, happy high, with a quick onset that lasts for several hours. Its uplifting effects make it a great choice for socializing and taking on creative endeavors.

Medical Properties
Chocolate Thai Auto has been reported to help alleviate stress and anxiety, making it a popular choice for patients looking for calming effects. It may also help reduce inflammation and pain, making it useful for patients with chronic pain conditions. Additionally, some users have reported that it can help with depression and insomnia.

THC and CBD Levels

Chocolate Thai Auto has high THC levels testing at 22-25%, so you can expect an intense and long-lasting high that can even be overwhelming for some. Meanwhile, the CBD levels are too low to offset the potent psychoactive effects of the THC.

Smell and Taste
The terpene profile of Chocolate Thai Auto features a rich and chocolatey smell with sweet and tropical notes, while the flavor is a delightful blend of zesty lemon and fruity sweetness.

Grow Tips
Chocolate Thai Auto is an autoflowering Sativa-dominant hybrid that's relatively easy to grow and has a short life cycle. The plants have a compact structure and reach just 3′3″-4′7″ (100-140 cm) in height when fully mature, growing dense buds that are coated in resin.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Seedling- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight - The world’s first 2025%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-24:00 - Speed 1
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-24:00 High 78% RH Speed 1
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-24:00 - 73%RH, Mist level 2
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: 8/16/24 Day# 9
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: 3MC @ 5.8pH​

Coco has had a good first week. I've been watering her 1 or 2 times a day around the outside. She's just about finished with the first gallon of nutrients I mixed up. The next will move up to 4g/G MC and I'll bump up the light at the same time. She looks like she is ready to GROW!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (24 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 - Speed 5
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural Wind
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-4:00 High 58% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 68% RH Speed 5
    • 00:00-4:00 - 54%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 64% RH, Mist level 1

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 8/19/24 Day# 12
Nutrients: 4.3g Megacrop 1-part per gallon @ 6.0 pH​

I'm still watering Coco every morning around the perimeter of the bucket, trying to tease her feeder roots to the outside. All the excess goes into the res and it was up to about half full. Yesterday I emptied it out and bumped her up to 4.3g/G MC. I use an old 'fuel' pump I used for DWC to empty out the res. It's a lot easier than the wet-dry vac for just a quick res empty. After emptying the res I top-watered her with a full liter of fresh nutrients @ 6.0pH.

I also bumped the AeroLight up to 80% while backing it up a little. This bought her up to 23DLI. She's a little light in color, but the extra nutrients and light should do her good. I finally had to fill the AeroStream, it lasted about a week keeping the tent around 75% RH. I backed it down now that she's in veg. It's doing a great job of keeping the RH up in the tent. Meanwhile, Coco just keeps growing and has already pushed out her third node :)

Nice suction work! Did you feed it to the lettuce?
No, too many floating coco bits for the hydro lettuce. That thing gets clogged up easy enough ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (24 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 8/21/24 Day# 14
Nutrients: 4.3g Megacrop 1-part per gallon @ 6.0 pH​

I think I'm done top-watering Coco. For her first two weeks in the SIP I've been watering her daily around the perimeter to tease the surface roots to the outside. She's as wide as the bucket now, so her roots should be as well. She also looks like she's already drinking from the SIP reservoir. It's about 1/2 full now, so we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

Coco's still pushing out her third node. Her lower leaves just keep getting bigger and wider, and her lower nodes are really well developed for this early. She seems to be loving her cushy life with the ideal DLI & VPD in the Vivosun Auto Oasis.

Let us know when you're sure!
I'm done watering her as long as she is OK with it. And she looks like she'll be just fine:)
1000023306.jpg

1000023305.jpg

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (26 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 8/26/24 Day# 19
Nutrients( per gallon): 5g Megacrop 1-part + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

So I haven't top-watered Coco at all in the last week, letting her get her nutrients from the SIP reservoir only. Was she ready for the SIP? Yes she was! Just look at the difference in those first two pictures - one day apart.

I did notice a few issues on her tips and she is lighter in color than I like. So today I emptied the res. It was up at 6.5pH and around 540ppm. I mixed up some fresh nutrients (Megacrop 1-part at 5g/G + 5ml Stout MSA) and pH'ed to 5.8. I top-watered with about 2 liters to flush the coco, then put another liter in the res. She should be good to go now. Pretty soon she'll be emptying that res daily.

Her fifth node is up and I could probably get some clippers under it. Her lower nodes are growing so well already, though, I'm considering just using LST and leaving her intact. For now I'm just going to let her keep growing. It won't be too long and I'll have to do something.

🎵 What a difference a day makes....24 little hours. 🎵

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (18" - 30 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 High 55% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 65% RH Speed 5
    • 00:00-4:00 - 50%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% RH, Mist level 1

Other Equipment:

Date: 8/29/24 Day# 22
Nutrients( per gallon): 5g Megacrop 1-part + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

I drained Coco's res again today. Again, it was high in pH and low in PPM. Last time I drained the res and top-watered her. This time I drained and filled her res. I'm hoping the pH and PPM will be more stable in the res that way. I'll check her every couple of days until she can drain the res by herself.
Chocolate Thai Auto tracker.png
Despite a few brown tips Coco is growing quickly. She had grown into the table beside her and the humidifier behind her, so I repositioned things a bit. I also turned the RH down in the tent a bit to get her drinking more from the res.

I usually top above the fourth node but I'm going to let her keep going for now. She's finished her 5th node and is pushing out her 6th. Her lower nodes are doing so well they're almost even with the main node and she's got a thick main stem. Other than a little leaf tucking, I'm just going to sit back and see what she does.

Back
Top Bottom