LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 100% FLOWER spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15" - 40 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 - Speed 5
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural Wind
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-4:00 High 55% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 65% RH Speed 5
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-4:00 - 50%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% RH, Mist level 1
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: 9/14/24 Day# 38
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients(per gallon): 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

I've been tweaking Coco's LST daily but she hasn't needed much. She's growing pretty evenly all by herself. I took her off the riser today as she is plenty tall without it. I also increased the AeroLight to 100% on Flower mode @ 15" for around 40DLI. Tomorrow I'll be mixing up new nutrients and she'll get .25g/G Bud Explosion added in. She finally looks like she might be thinking about flowering soon!?!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE 200w
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% FLOWER spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (40 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 - Speed 5
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural Wind
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-4:00 High 55% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 65% RH Speed 5
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-4:00 - 50%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% RH, Mist level 1
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: 9/18/24 Day# 42
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients( per gallon): 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + .25g Bud Explosion + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

Coco is really starting to suck up those nutrients now! I've been mixing her nutrients up in 2 gallon batches but the next batch will be 5 gallons. I think she's just about ready to go through that in a week. The next batch will also contain .75g/G Bud Explosion, too :)
Chocolate Thai Auto tracker.png
Coco is not slowing down at all. She's had a solid six weeks of veg and she's used it well, with a nice big frame. How much difference does that sixth week of veg make? Quite a bit!

I'm still updating her LST regularly, pulling everything to the outside and making her wider and shorter. She got a little too wide for the 100w AeroLight so I moved her under the 200w version (A200SE). With a wider footprint I was able to turn it down to 60% and lower it and still get 40DLI with really good coverage.

I'm going to call today day# 1 of flower, too. I mean, she's close enough end not really in veg any longer. She's starting to smell really good too and you can see her little trichomes starting. Time to see how much this lady wants to stretch!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Man, she's nice BudMan!

That plant gave you the ideal frame to mold and you molded it like a champ! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom