LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (18" - 30 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 - Speed 5
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural Wind
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-4:00 High 55% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 65% RH Speed 5
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-4:00 - 50%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% RH, Mist level 1
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: Sept 3 - Day# 27
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients(per gallon): 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

Coco's res was getting low this morning so I mixed up 2 gallons of nutrients with 11g MC and 10ml Stout MSA (Silica). I pH'ed it to 5.7 and added 2 liters to the res. I'll keep pH'ing and adding 2 liters at a time until she can finish the entire res in a day or two. The way she's going that won't be long.
Chocolate Thai Auto tracker.png
I left Coco alone for a while. It's easy to get lazy with a younger plant in a SIP. You can leave it for days and it just keeps growing. It was even easier with Coco because her lowers are growing so well.

Yesterday I decided that the main stem was getting too tall, so I topped her above the fifth node, leaving a nice big stem above the last node.

After I topped her I just tucked the two top fans down. Without any LST or training Coco already has all of her nodes at nearly the same level. Even her lowest node is already at the top of the plant.

This morning the top leaves were still tucked and she looks fantastic. I'll need to start LST soon, if for no other reason than to open her up and pull her to the outside. She's already finished 4 weeks of veg and still isn't showing any signs of flower. She still has plenty of room to grow in there and she looks like she intends to use it!

NOTE: I haven't really mentioned the @VIVOSUN AeroStream, the prototype humidifier I have in the Auto Oasis. Truthfully, I haven't really thought about it much. I haven't filled it in a couple of weeks, but its still going per recipe. It really is the final piece to keeping a consistent VPD in the tent, especially when the plants are younger/smaller/dryer. I have it set 5% lower than the exhaust and it's keeping a very consistent RH. There is little variance in the day/night VPD either:) You can see below where I lowered the RH 5% and raised the VPD slightly.
1000023527.jpg
#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Coco is really taking off, and that trunk looks seriously solid so it's probably too late to bend that thing!
Thanks Shed. You were right, it would not really bend beneath the last node. She really got going in the SIP early :)

Wow, BudMan!

That plant barely resembles and autoflower at all! :Rasta:

That lower growth is amazing!
It really is. It's hard to believe the lowest node is already at the top!
Nice topping, and it looks like this might be another long ride... :popcorn:
Thanks Shed. Of course she's mostly sativa so it was always going to be a journey...

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

• Vivosun AeroLight
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% VEG spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14" - 35 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: Sept 9 - Day# 33

I'm feeding coco @ 5.5g/G MC, which is as high as I'll go until she starts flowering. I'm also adding silica and pH'ing to around 5.8. I'm still mixing it 2 gallons at a time and pH'ing with each addition. At the rate she's going, though, I'll be mixing up 6 gallon batches soon enough.
LST started last Wednesday. All 10 of her mains were already pretty even. I'm mainly trying to open her up by pulling everything to the outside. I've also removed some leaves, first from the bottom then from the top where they were growing toward the middle. This opens up the middle and gets more light to each main.

I'll get more aggressive on defoliation this week, removing most of the lower sub-nodes and everything below the canopy. Coco is finishing up week# 5 of veg and still isn't showing many signs of flower. Luckily she's on a riser now and still has plenty of room to grow in there. Time to see what she's got!

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Vivosun AeroLight
  • Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: Sept 9 - Day# 33

I'm feeding coco @ 5.5g/G MC, which is as high as I'll go until she starts flowering. I'm also adding silica and pH'ing to around 5.8. I'm still mixing it 2 gallons at a time and pH'ing with each addition. At the rate she's going, though, I'll be mixing up 6 gallon batches soon enough.
LST started last Wednesday. All 10 of her mains were already pretty even. I'm mainly trying to open her up by pulling everything to the outside. I've also removed some leaves, first from the bottom then from the top where they were growing toward the middle. This opens up the middle and gets more light to each main.

I'll get more aggressive on defoliation this week, removing most of the lower sub-nodes and everything below the canopy. Coco is finishing up week# 5 of veg and still isn't showing many signs of flower. Luckily she's on a riser now and still has plenty of room to grow in there. Time to see what she's got!

Another rerun! :Rasta:

Another rerun! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. I'm doing it the easiest, laziest way I can. Pop the seed right in the pre-buffered coco in the 5G SIP, hand water for about two weeks, then let the SIP take over. My Megacrop feeding schedule is working great, and mixing the nutrients up in batches makes it even easier :) And it's easy to take the @VIVOSUN SGS for granted, nailing the VPD and the environment.

Thanks GDB. I'm doing it the easiest, laziest way I can. Pop the seed right in the pre-buffered coco in the 5G SIP, hand water for about two weeks, then let the SIP take over. My Megacrop feeding schedule is working great, and mixing the nutrients up in batches makes it even easier :) And it's easy to take the @VIVOSUN SGS for granted, nailing the VPD and the environment.
My man! Sounds like a growcation! :Rasta:

My man! Sounds like a growcation! :Rasta:
With only one plant growing in the basement, it would be a growcation... oh except for the outside garden, salad tent, herb garden, and the dwarf cherry tomato in the vGrow ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Vivosun AeroLight
  • Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 9/11/24 Day# 35

Coco is at the end of her fifth week and still no signs of flowering. I tightened up her LST this morning, pulling everything a couple of inches lower. I'm trading height for width as long as I have it. I also removed more from the bottom and a few more suckers. I removed a few large fans as well. She's healthy and growing well and doesn't need those any longer. Come on girl, time to show some flowers!

Her structure is on point, BudMan.

She looks like she should grow into a showpiece. Not a rerun, but a series premiere perhaps? :Rasta:

Good looking plant. :) Do you think the autos that start flowering later than average, give you a larger plant in the end? 🤠 You've had a few large autos.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks GW. The longer they veg (and are healthy) the larger frame they can get, and the more bud they can hold. So yes, I definitely think the longer veg results in a larger plant, all things being equal.

Back
Top Bottom