The VipersNest Continuous

Pit.

You must be so busy, I really don't know how you manage to help so many people (with their journals, PM's, etc) as well as tend to your never ending garden. A big thanks for all your help!

Now for a little education. In your ezclone picture. The clones on the left are how many days, and for comparison the clones on the right have been in the machine how long?

Thanks again man!
SF

PS. Ah, and any chance of a picture of the tops, with cover closed? Sorry/thanks!

Pit.

You must be so busy, I really don't know how you manage to help so many people (with their journals, PM's, etc) as well as tend to your never ending garden. A big thanks for all your help!

Now for a little education. In your ezclone picture. The clones on the left are how many days, and for comparison the clones on the right have been in the machine how long?

Thanks again man!
SF

PS. Ah, and any chance of a picture of the tops, with cover closed? Sorry/thanks!

everything is 10 days....ive got 1 strain that doesnt play with well with others

let me know how you like that hood. i was either going to get that one or the block buster one.

Im gonna run a 500CFM Vortex and big can filter...filter will be outside and just blow thru the hood.....already had the spare blower and can

60 clones......my long lost brother....I have a total of 40 in veg right now.....can't finish the effen flower room fast enough. Your grows are insane. And they finish strong. You ever need a sparky for your electrical.....holla. Cus I am right around the corner. God I love California....Yes the people have smoken.

what do you feed your babies in the cloner. how often do you change the water

I never change the water...ever...as the roots grow they will eat water...I add fresh and the same nute mix. Ive run the cloner for 5 weeks straight and just added water and nutes.....
ANY hydro nute....600-900 ppm. H&G Roots Excellerator.....
My exact list is H&G Aquaflakes A+B,Roots Excel., and Algen extract.
if you want the exact measurements PM me or leave a post here. Most people dont have H&G so I dont list the numbers
FWI for everyone who knows about my nute mix....yes I use H&G for cloning, I use FloraNova for the actual grow.
my water doesnt play well with H&G....but it works fine in clones...

some new garden pics. just got done 2nd Azamax flush.....so far no bugs...1st time in 5 cycles. still 5-6 weeks left but its good so far.
this has been a bitch of a grow. the nutes really messed me up for the 1st couple of weeks which just trainwrecked the grow.
007258.JPG

004319.JPG

003326.JPG

002357.JPG

You seem to have it all under control. Plants look good. You exceptionally good at the 5-6 weeks left point, I am sure the buds will be dank as usual. Would you say these plants are in better or worse shape than your previous grows at the same point?

You seem to have it all under control. Plants look good. You exceptionally good at the 5-6 weeks left point, I am sure the buds will be dank as usual. Would you say these plants are in better or worse shape than your previous grows at the same point?

better than some..worse than some. this is good considering how they started

Just dropping by and Given you your Dues :bravo: You have given out guru info for us and the few will Bitch so again thanks from a non-Bitcher:yahoo:

At least they are starting to root. Some plants just dont want to. Maybe scarifying this strain would help if you didnt already.

thats a good point B....I never had to do that with the EZC but I reckon that would help....couldnt hurt

Back
Top Bottom