The VipersNest Continuous

was busy today. Now I have to pot up a tent full in soil. Its way more practical due to the location...hydro in there would be difficult at best.
Will put a T5 in there till the new HID comes in next week.
3 seperate gardens....12 pulls...Ill stagger them more after this cycle.....new strategy
002359.JPG

001321.JPG

014146.JPG

CNBC runs a news documentary called Marijuana Inc. In the show they go to Oaksterdam and shows the clones they sell as well as the grow classes and their farms etc.
Pit has them blown away with plant quality. Their clones looked limp and leggy with thin leaves. I was not impressed at all with the operation.

Oakersterdam.......the clones they sell are six inside of a 6x6 rockwool. There have been a few that I have found that had almost zero roots. Just the gel in the bottom. On other clones in the same 6 X6 cube.....there would be one or two well rooted. Frustrating...

So it is a crapshot....but at 10 to 15 a piece.....No thanks anymore....I began to produce my own. And the success has been surprising.

Until I get the wampum up for an EZ.....I am sold on those small foggers with a small water pump inside to mix the juices up.

The difference between using the fogger and not..... well it was huge. And it was fast. And for 24.00 a pop...with the main store is here is so cal. It was a no brainier.

great looking clones, i use the vitagrow system its great just like the easy clone its amazing how fast they put roots on. any way pit can you check out my journal i just started but what do you think?

*pops head in the door*

Looks like i arrived just on time, healthy start Pit btw may i ask! why you've the sudden interest in soil??

I took it up as something to do...I found it very appealing for a few reasons.
soil plants just taste better..I do the best I can in hydro and the yield is great..the high is great...but the taste is just muted IMO. none of my patients will turn up their nose with anything Ive ever grown but when I hand out a qp of the soil bud they are just plain happier. Im open minded enuf to realize that soil has its merits and should be exploited.
from a logistical point I do it for other reasons....
No matter what I go in hydro I will always lose plants....could be for whatver reason.
I may start out with 20 and take 5 out.....the lights are already burning and a few plants is significant finacially...Id rather pot some extras and grab an extra 10-15 ozs....the money is already spent for electric so use it...and gas.
lastly its esier to take care of soil plants in another location....water issues
sorry to ramble

great looking clones, i use the vitagrow system its great just like the easy clone its amazing how fast they put roots on. any way pit can you check out my journal i just started but what do you think?

ill check it out

i love soil and your right it tastes better it also takes longer hydro is way faster but more diff to manage i think

if you set up soil to be easy, such as on a draining table with a resevoir to catch run off, like it were hydro... And use a reservoir to mix your nutes in for feeding, so you don't have to keep remixing little 2 gallon buckets and feed just a couple plants at a time...Basically I think you can manage soil as if it were hydro and it'd be nearly as easy, and far far less complicated. (of course I know experienced hydro growers get over the knowledge curve and don't see it as complicated, or expensive since they already own the doodads)...

ref. pic in post 3077

I took it up as something to do...I found it very appealing for a few reasons.
soil plants just taste better..I do the best I can in hydro and the yield is great..the high is great...but the taste is just muted IMO. none of my patients will turn up their nose with anything Ive ever grown but when I hand out a qp of the soil bud they are just plain happier. Im open minded enuf to realize that soil has its merits and should be exploited.
from a logistical point I do it for other reasons....
No matter what I go in hydro I will always lose plants....could be for whatver reason.
I may start out with 20 and take 5 out.....the lights are already burning and a few plants is significant finacially...Id rather pot some extras and grab an extra 10-15 ozs....the money is already spent for electric so use it...and gas.
lastly its esier to take care of soil plants in another location....water issues
sorry to ramble

Didn't see as rambling, just interested in what you had to say and makes since if you've got wasted space!

Keep producing that killer bud brother and i will try my best to keep up this time... :nicethread:

You have been a busy, busy clown Pit! Healthy plants abound in your garden and love your ops. Your dedication to the craft is most evident. Thanks for sharing all you do.

Hey Brother glad to see you up and at 'em. I was on vacation for a bit and last was talking to you about H&G did you resolve the problem. I know u changed nutes, what are you using know I only just got back and am still trying to catch up.
Thanks

You have been a busy, busy clown Pit! Healthy plants abound in your garden and love your ops. Your dedication to the craft is most evident. Thanks for sharing all you do.

gotta second that Pit! you are awe inspiring!

Hey Pit... could you give me a page range to look, where I might be able to read about your Super Lemon Haze harvest?? Too many pages for me to check, and I'm sure your tired of being asked the same questions over and over again.

Starts Here Bro.

The VipersNest Continuous - Page 186

and what an awesome SLH is was!

StinkyFingers

Back
Top Bottom