The VipersNest Continuous

Very nice as always!:bravo:
You're the first person I've ever seen use the EZC and I was wondering if you need to chill the reservoir and do you run the pump 24/7 or have it on a timer?:thanks::yummy:

I bought 1 a while back after seeing pit's success with it. I have never had to chill mine and it sits in a warm room. Pump runs 24/7. I also have the EZC 60

I bought 1 a while back after seeing pit's success with it. I have never had to chill mine and it sits in a warm room. Pump runs 24/7. I also have the EZC 60

Interesting.
I'm using my third different type of Botanicare clone machine model. The pumps that come with the machines will make the solution get very hot if they run 24/7. Even if I run them on a recycling timer it would get hot. I solved the problem without a chiller by running the pump on a 15 min on per hour cycle and using a trimmed down rockwool sleeve to protect the stem from an air pocket when it was'nt being sprayed.
I clearly see now why the EZC is the superior machine. It truly is EZ!

I dont know for sure but I think these are better than dispensary clones...and free
017113.JPG

014146.JPG

You call that a clone...i call it a fully developed plant.....Good work pit...

I clone in Rockwool and last time had the room ready before they had fully rooted....bad move, should have waited for proper roots before the HPS...they are only now recovering.

viper......allow me to answer that question......yes they are far superior to the dispensary clones. In fact there is no comparison. Even the best clone I purchased does not come close. Many individuals are confused because they read the information from the dispensary and really believe that the clone is ready to flower.....when in fact it has at least a few weeks in veg to get healthy and a little size. The difference between the two plants is this.....the dispensary is selling clones that have potential. Yours is the dream.

That plant is bigger than the drawing on clone solution bottles.

If there was a clone of the month award.....I'd vote for this one. It almost looks obscene. Yet in an exciting way. Like extreme super sized breast implants on some tiny twig of a woman.

Looking at your plant....and that is a plant.....I know what my next investment with clones will be.

Thanks you for the pics.

Interesting.
I'm using my third different type of Botanicare clone machine model. The pumps that come with the machines will make the solution get very hot if they run 24/7. Even if I run them on a recycling timer it would get hot. I solved the problem without a chiller by running the pump on a 15 min on per hour cycle and using a trimmed down rockwool sleeve to protect the stem from an air pocket when it was'nt being sprayed.
I clearly see now why the EZC is the superior machine. It truly is EZ!

I tried a small botanicare 25 site and had the same problem. Warm water cooked my cuttings like veggie soup. must be a well insulated pump and the 10 gallons of water in the cloner helps mainatain the right temps

I tried a small botanicare 25 site and had the same problem. Warm water cooked my cuttings like veggie soup. must be a well insulated pump and the 10 gallons of water in the cloner helps mainatain the right temps

That's the machine I'm working with now. I've gone from the Daisy Cloner to the old 20 site to the 25 site now. It does a magnificent job with the few added extra steps but it would be a total failure if I ran it according to Botanicare's instructions.

I use a vitagrow cloner a 36 site its great it even comes with nutes for a year its so simple to use i run the pump 24/7 and also use distiled water every time i refil or change
also run a heat mat under it

Ive talked to McBudz about that specific cloner....His opinion was that the pump creates way to much heat....problem is you cant EVER turn off a cloner...except for inspection...even then its dicy...a lil too high...absent minded...wake up next morning and they are dead.....been there...done that and have the tattoo. WE ALL HAVE......unless you dont smoke then I dont want to know you anyway. But I digress.......I think the secret to the cloners is keeping the water level right...always add 20% more water than listed. The design is suck that by just keeping the level high enuf increases nozzle output by a HUGE amount....more spray...more agitation...If you look in some of my pics you will see borderline foam floating around...the things work....its a PIA to move...change water...drain....heavy.....hard to grasp......but it WORKS

Vipers nest is look good, as usual. Team Pit is very consistant. I kno the west coast is loaded with dispensaries but if there aren't any near you would you ever start your own? I can see it now.. VipersNest Clones lol :blalol:

CNBC runs a news documentary called Marijuana Inc. In the show they go to Oaksterdam and shows the clones they sell as well as the grow classes and their farms etc.
Pit has them blown away with plant quality. Their clones looked limp and leggy with thin leaves. I was not impressed at all with the operation.

CNBC runs a news documentary called Marijuana Inc. In the show they go to Oaksterdam and shows the clones they sell as well as the grow classes and their farms etc.
Pit has them blown away with plant quality. Their clones looked limp and leggy with thin leaves. I was not impressed at all with the operation.

What you saw was the difference between a commercial clone operation and a grower's own personal clones. All the shops have to have is a live cutting. Good growers cut better clones for themselves.

What you saw was the difference between a commercial clone operation and a grower's own personal clones. All the shops have to have is a live cutting. Good growers cut better clones for themselves.

I would have to agree.....I could just root a bunch of small pieces of growth and call it a day....thats not me. Ive heard some comemercial growers arent really good with their vocation....they get by. I think every member here is capable of producing better clones themselves if they just learn it. Personally I had a hard time with clones...Ive cut 100's..literally before I got where Im at now. That was very frustrating not picking it up right away but some people can do that on the 1st time...maybe

This will be my first time cloning, am gonna make a bubble cloner on the cheap and hope for the best, I am making sure my tops I am making are gonna be thick stalked (LSTing).

CheeseIT (my BB Cheese mother) already has 6 tops and in a week they will be 6 inches tall that is when I am gonna take 4-5 of them. Is that about right? Or should I wait out her sexual maturity at about six weeks? She is only 17 days old right now...another month and she will be a monster I won't be able to manage in my limited space...but I will try :ganjamon:.

I know I can't even think about blooming her til the clones take either....sigh.

:peace: brother.

I would have to agree.....I could just root a bunch of small pieces of growth and call it a day....thats not me. Ive heard some comemercial growers arent really good with their vocation....they get by. I think every member here is capable of producing better clones themselves if they just learn it. Personally I had a hard time with clones...Ive cut 100's..literally before I got where Im at now. That was very frustrating not picking it up right away but some people can do that on the 1st time...maybe

I hear that, i murdered my 1st couple batches of clones. Then I did some research and now i'm good, but practice does help.

This will be my first time cloning, am gonna make a bubble cloner on the cheap and hope for the best, I am making sure my tops I am making are gonna be thick stalked (LSTing).

CheeseIT (my BB Cheese mother) already has 6 tops and in a week they will be 6 inches tall that is when I am gonna take 4-5 of them. Is that about right? Or should I wait out her sexual maturity at about six weeks? She is only 17 days old right now...another month and she will be a monster I won't be able to manage in my limited space...but I will try :ganjamon:.

I know I can't even think about blooming her til the clones take either....sigh.

:peace: brother.
thats about right....I like bigger clones...I tend to always take the big useless branches....they work the best IMO

thats about right....I like bigger clones...I tend to always take the big useless branches....they work the best IMO

Was my plan, no spindly little babies for me...figure I need to give my self the best opportunity for success. And the bigger the cutting for houseplants usually meant it would root easily. So I may even wait a couple more weeks and let her dump some more energy into those stalks.

One last question brother, do you pre nute the day before pulling clones?

:peace:

Was my plan, no spindly little babies for me...figure I need to give my self the best opportunity for success. And the bigger the cutting for houseplants usually meant it would root easily. So I may even wait a couple more weeks and let her dump some more energy into those stalks.

One last question brother, do you pre nute the day before pulling clones?

:peace:

no I just cut them .... the nute level doesnt matter

I saw that docu. Those grow ops are in it for the quick cash though. They're not connoisseurs like us.

Back
Top Bottom