The VipersNest Continuous

I know I posted a response on this thread to HogDady telling him I'd post some pics of my larger grow room... out of respect for Pit cause I posted quite a bit of pics I put it on HD's thread with his permission... just in case anyone else was waiting on me to post the pics I thought I'd put the link to HD's thread here..

HD's "First Grow" Journal

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

your GWS is my hero plant that I look to for inspiration...I just hope my plants feel the same way.

My profile picture is the first GWS I grew and was in soil. Looks like the disney castle lol. I'm very sad I had to throw the mom out.

All of my Dutch Passion twilight seeds hermed out ridiculously. Each and every one.

It is the nature of feminized seeds. They were produced from hermies and they have a real tendency to herm out on ya, at least there is a good chance of it. Any plant can go herm if they get stressed from various factors and the herm pollen will produce the "feminized" seeds in a normal female. As I understand it, there are no male dominant genes in the hermie pollen so it makes female or hermie seeds. Fem seeds always have this chance - some more than others apparently. I would write to the seed company to let them know your disappointment (in a very nice, professional way). They want to produce a quality product for you and may be grateful for the feedback.

Hey PIT quick question, I remember u saying u dont use a scope for trichs, well i am on week 8 with my dutch passion's Blueberry i was wondering if you remember when you chopped ur BB plant what week were u in ??? My trichs are still clear and semi cloudy, i really want amber trichs, but i was wondering since they say its 8 week plant can i chopped sometime this week ????????????? U think ??????????

Hey PIT quick question, I remember u saying u dont use a scope for trichs, well i am on week 8 with my dutch passion's Blueberry i was wondering if you remember when you chopped ur BB plant what week were u in ??? My trichs are still clear and semi cloudy, i really want amber trichs, but i was wondering since they say its 8 week plant can i chopped sometime this week ????????????? U think ??????????

Ive had 3 phenos with BB. a 42 day 55 day 60 day. If you think its ready...wait a week....truer words will never be said

Pit.

What are you recommended distances on various wattage bulbs? More so 600 and 1000W bulb, also your take on the coverage of those bulbs...

I am willing to waste juice to place a lamp higher above the canopy and grow just one or two big ladies under it. That's whY I wonder how you would roll...

I been checkin out your photo gallery, daaaaamm. aha. I am lovin' it bro!

-Go

Pit.

What are you recommended distances on various wattage bulbs? More so 600 and 1000W bulb, also your take on the coverage of those bulbs...

I am willing to waste juice to place a lamp higher above the canopy and grow just one or two big ladies under it. That's whY I wonder how you would roll...

-Go

Hey Pit, was wondering if you could hit up my grow and try and answer some of my questions if you got a couple of spare minutes to lend me. Nic's First Grow: Hydro + Soil - Indoor, 1,800 Watts / Outdoor
Not an emergency or anything was just had a few questions not getting much traffic at my journal yet. Thanks in advance brutha.

Pit.

-Go

I never used 600w lamps yet but I can give you a baseline omn a 1000
No mover 12" mover....6". the general rule is that if you can hold your hand up and not be too hot then your good

I never used 600w lamps yet but I can give you a baseline omn a 1000
No mover 12" mover....6". the general rule is that if you can hold your hand up and not be too hot then your good

This my first post in your journal, but certainly not my first visit!

On those distances for the 1KW light I assume that is with a ventilated hood? Non vented then would be 16"-20", hand test?

This my first post in your journal, but certainly not my first visit!

On those distances for the 1KW light I assume that is with a ventilated hood? Non vented then would be 16"-20", hand test?

my bad....I only have vented hoods but yes your right

It's OK with me that Pit is a better grower... As long as I get enough to satisfy my needs I'm good with it all.. But I sure as hell watch what Pit does so that I can copy a perfected technique. Pit my friend thanks for sharing with all of us you are a number #1 guy....

What's your ETA in having the system in full swing ie plants in every stage? Is the LED part if this or its a side experiment?

it was supposed to be part of the plan but now its a side thing....Im not satisfied enuf in just a few days to risk a whole crop....imagine if one part of the plan crashes....it all comes to a screeching halt. I have 60 clones to plant within a week, so Im gonna have to hang another light to make room

it was supposed to be part of the plan but now its a side thing....Im not satisfied enuf in just a few days to risk a whole crop....imagine if one part of the plan crashes....it all comes to a screeching halt. I have 60 clones to plant within a week, so Im gonna have to hang another light to make room

damn Pit, i wish i had 6 clones to plant, 60...sheesh!

I have a ton of clones to deal with. I lost a 1KW balast...that surprised me.....lights have been on for almost 2 years now...non stop
sent the balast out for warr exchange and bought 3rd...ordered a Hortilux Blue MH lamp...and 3 spare HPS lamps ( they need to be swapped out soon) and one of those monster XXXL hoods...for the tent.

001317.JPG

I have a ton of clones to deal with. I lost a 1KW balast...that surprised me.....lights have been on for almost 2 years now...non stop
sent the balast out for warr exchange and bought 3rd...ordered a Hortilux Blue MH lamp...and 3 spare HPS lamps ( they need to be swapped out soon) and one of those monster XXXL hoods...for the tent.

let me know how you like that hood. i was either going to get that one or the block buster one.

Back
Top Bottom