The VipersNest Continuous

Not only do we have to gear up the indoor but we need to get the land and ladies ready for the outdoor garden.This should be a fun year hold tight alot of great stuff to come.this is realy getting crazy around here, have to hire help lol.we are looking at the peek to have 5 gardens running at the same time, it will be like a circus act.indoors atm is ok we pulled all the males marked and cut all the clones.Hope we can plant again in about 10 days.that will fill 3 more gardens.then in a few weeks after that back to clones.
we have some BB but we realy dont like the pheno have to get better stock.LA woman looks very promising.so does kandy kush.atm i an not to happy with dutch passion.had much better product from barneys.Thanks for your support everyone lets get the next 200 going with more pics.

What's going on with dutch passion?
I thought the Blueberry you liked was DP...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

B...... Did you connect your 2 tents together or are they just side by side?

i think mcbudz has a 8x4 tent pit...

Correct. I have a Secret Jarden DR240W 8x4 tent. However they do sell a Professional line that is modular and you can connect mutliples together. I've never seen it retailed anywhere in the US online but they have them on their website.

What's going on with dutch passion?
I thought the Blueberry you liked was DP...

this run of DP seeds has been abysmal. we had nutrient issues in the beginning that cost us several plants. most of the DP plants were killed. What was left was healthy but the phenos are weird. Why were only the DP seeds KIA?....good question.

this run of DP seeds has been abysmal. we had nutrient issues in the beginning that cost us several plants. most of the DP plants were killed. What was left was healthy but the phenos are weird. Why were only the DP seeds KIA?....good question.

All of my Dutch Passion twilight seeds hermed out ridiculously. Each and every one.

All of my Dutch Passion twilight seeds hermed out ridiculously. Each and every one.

interesting...its enough to decide on changing my supplier...try DJ shorts possibly

I know their Strawberry Cough plants are very touchy when it comes to nutes... they like less nutes or something like that... it doesn't supprise me that their others are just as touchy... Hope you had back ups bro...

Yeah... I read an article about fem'd seeds being more prone to hermiing under less than optimal for the plants conditions... not saying that you don't have your grow room dialed in just maybe those plants are more touchy or something... all in all I was just on their website looking at their strains and was very unimpressed that they didn't carry many regular seeds most of the strains I wanted were only available in fem'd... IDK... but good luck bro...

would it be okay to use gh's hardwater micro while doing the gh normal fert program, not the hard water program. the ppm diff is 1240 hardwater schedule and 1460 normal fert schedule. for bloom. i've been doing inbetween those numbers the last 11/2 weeks, 1100 first week of bloom, 1250 this week

Black....I realy dont see why you cant aslong as your ppm is in proper range you can use whatever you like.I have hard water and use normal GH lol

I know their Strawberry Cough plants are very touchy when it comes to nutes... they like less nutes or something like that... it doesn't supprise me that their others are just as touchy... Hope you had back ups bro...

Yeah... I read an article about fem'd seeds being more prone to hermiing under less than optimal for the plants conditions... not saying that you don't have your grow room dialed in just maybe those plants are more touchy or something... all in all I was just on their website looking at their strains and was very unimpressed that they didn't carry many regular seeds most of the strains I wanted were only available in fem'd... IDK... but good luck bro...

I do run a warm room at times so in that respect its not optimal. :( I try to stick with strains that don't mind it or actually seem to like it. Great White Shark loves cool ocean waters and doesn't seem to mind a warm grow room. I have 3 more strains to try and if they dont perform in my environment how I want them too I'm going back to GWS.

full

start of week 3 bloom cycle today just changed the nutes. have nutes set at 1400ppm and 6.01 ph. had it cycling @ every 3 hrs now at 4hrs.
phpoG9PMUAM.jpg

I do run a warm room at times so in that respect its not optimal. :( I try to stick with strains that don't mind it or actually seem to like it. Great White Shark loves cool ocean waters and doesn't seem to mind a warm grow room. I have 3 more strains to try and if they dont perform in my environment how I want them too I'm going back to GWS.

your GWS is my hero plant that I look to for inspiration...I just hope my plants feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom