The VipersNest Continuous

Hey plantpot4fun, I would personally recomend hitting up your local hydro shop for the correct bomb for garden pests, or go online as well. You can be proactive with the, sometimes ongoing, battle some have with garden pests in this way. Yet IMO its a great idea to decontaminate after every run.

Your garden looks great BTW Pit ;) woot!

Thanks, that's what I was wondering, if the stuff u get at walmart kills the garden pests.

My 1st grow had powdery mold. I bombed ,bleached and painted. have 4 grows since w/o PM. I do wash the entire room with bleach and water after each cycle.
Spidermites have been my biggest problem. My current proactive method is done by flushing with Azamax once in veg and 1 in bloom. Its alot harder to cure bug problems if you already have them.

can you tell me your method for flushing please? you drain your rez, fill with water and then run through 1 15 min. cycle? or are you running more than 1? thanks in advance, + reps when i can:peace:

can you tell me your method for flushing please? you drain your rez, fill with water and then run through 1 15 min. cycle? or are you running more than 1? thanks in advance, + reps when i can:peace:

I run for 1 week

You mean I can get bugs?

That wasn't mentioned in the program I signed up for!

(Please...please, 6 more months of winter)

SF

oh yes. take your shoes of before going into the grow area. Don't where clothes that have been in contact with outdoor plants grass etc. best just to go in naked. ;) If your pulling air in from the outside pull it through a hepa filter. Lots and lots of things to do to prevent pests. Sometimes they still get in. Just keep a close eye and jump all over them once you see signs of them. I'd get the products on hand now before you have signs so you can treat immediately.

I friggin love the winter, free A/C little, to no pests ahh stay away summer.

i think he meant between res changes, not the final flush. . . or maybe he did.

I do my weekly flush and add the chemical. I leave it in the res until its time to flush again. I do this again in the beginning of bloom

no harder than anything else...all garden areas will be pretreated in one way or another...once everyhing is obtained its just a matter of incorporating it into the grow....add azamaz or whatever you like....works in bothe mediums.

Oh... I must have misunderstood... you FLUSH once in veg and once in bloom with AzaMax... so when you're taking your plants from the veg room you flush it before putting it with the rest of the plants?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Oh... I must have misunderstood... you FLUSH once in veg and once in bloom with AzaMax... so when you're taking your plants from the veg room you flush it before putting it with the rest of the plants?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

wherever there is a water source is where I can treat them...plants may get moved 3-4 times so they will need to be treated at some point

Not only do we have to gear up the indoor but we need to get the land and ladies ready for the outdoor garden.This should be a fun year hold tight alot of great stuff to come.this is realy getting crazy around here, have to hire help lol.we are looking at the peek to have 5 gardens running at the same time, it will be like a circus act.indoors atm is ok we pulled all the males marked and cut all the clones.Hope we can plant again in about 10 days.that will fill 3 more gardens.then in a few weeks after that back to clones.
we have some BB but we realy dont like the pheno have to get better stock.LA woman looks very promising.so does kandy kush.atm i an not to happy with dutch passion.had much better product from barneys.Thanks for your support everyone lets get the next 200 going with more pics.

Back
Top Bottom