The VipersNest Continuous

How do you think Blueberry and Strawberry Haze would grow together? I guess I'd need to keep them in separate tanks.
I wold love to cross the BB and strawberry. Ive got a male Thai/skunk that Im going to bross with LaWoman and they Blueberry
:yummy:

I wold love to cross the BB and strawberry. Ive got a male Thai/skunk that Im going to bross with LaWoman and they Blueberry
:yummy:

Cool - I know you like the blueberry - part of the reason it and the strawberry haze are the two strains I'm thinking of going with for the summer grow. I want one "up" and one "down" strain if you know what I mean.

BioBizz soil and nutes
4x4 sunhut
1000w HPS
Vortex and Can filter 1.4 lbs 1st grow. Vipolator Kush and Red Diesel

T53.jpg

T81.jpg

T72.jpg

T62.jpg

T35.jpg

T25.jpg

T101.jpg

Well first of all I must give a huge thanks to everyone that is so generous with their time and knowledge to help out us beginners here. This site seems so friendly. So impressed with your grows Viper, :adore:. I'm wondering if you could give me your opinions on what strains are best for relief of pain and muscle spasms. I am in the process of obtaining my mmc in order to grow for my brother who was paralyzed in a car accident and I want to grow the best strain for his needs on my first try. I have K-Train, White Rhino, Blue God, God's Kush, Juicy Fruit-Kish and Rx seeds already and am wondering which 3 out of those I should try first also any other excellent medicinal strains anyone has tried.
Anyways thanks in advance for anyones input.....:peace: and 'overgrow the govt.'

Well first of all I must give a huge thanks to everyone that is so generous with their time and knowledge to help out us beginners here. This site seems so friendly. So impressed with your grows Viper, :adore:. I'm wondering if you could give me your opinions on what strains are best for relief of pain and muscle spasms. I am in the process of obtaining my mmc in order to grow for my brother who was paralyzed in a car accident and I want to grow the best strain for his needs on my first try. I have K-Train, White Rhino, Blue God, God's Kush, Juicy Fruit-Kish and Rx seeds already and am wondering which 3 out of those I should try first also any other excellent medicinal strains anyone has tried.
Anyways thanks in advance for anyones input.....:peace: and 'overgrow the govt.'

for pain relief I use an Indica dominant strain....with a lil sativa mized in 80/20

Went to our man at our local suppy house. They had an open house and we scored another 600w balast. Digital this time, no reflector but Im not complaining.
002326.JPG

006238.JPG

005276.JPG

001290.JPG

003292.JPG

Indica dominant, 80/20. Thanks PitViper. I'll be keepin an eye on your grows, I've learnt so much already reading your continuous journal. Any suggestions on whether i should go soil or hydro for my first grow? I'm leaning towards soil....:peace:

Indica dominant, 80/20. Thanks PitViper. I'll be keepin an eye on your grows, I've learnt so much already reading your continuous journal. Any suggestions on whether i should go soil or hydro for my first grow? I'm leaning towards soil....:peace:

My 1st grow was hydro am now I do both..I like to masterboth disciplines

Back
Top Bottom