The VipersNest Continuous

You must have felt honored Pit. I know I would. That like never happens ... a vendor allowing their product to be put through extended testing without any restrictions. He must know you will put his lamps "in the best light" so to speak. ;) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

DAMN STRIGHT!! I COULDNT HAVE PUT IT BETTER..THis is going to be one hell of a show. Alright MIKE(vendor) lets see what your made of. But hell if you sent PIT one then we know this cant be BuLL SH*T. Great Job Mike on choosing PIT to test your LED's. You couldnt have picked a better set of guys..(Well besides me.....yeah right.:rofl:).... That was definetly a wise business decision. Pit will put that light to the test. And I'm sure the feedback will be what you pictured it to be. I'll be looking for the thread.:ganjamon:

You must have felt honored Pit. I know I would. That like never happens ... a vendor allowing their product to be put through extended testing without any restrictions. He must know you will put his lamps "in the best light" so to speak. ;) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

I dont know too many people getting free lamps..let alone a 1900.00 dollar one. He has a lot to lose if it doesnt work..I will be losing also but I dont think thats going to happen. A big :thanks: to Irishboy...for his input and recomendation for us to get this lamp

changed water and took some new pics...gonna take clones in a few days and throw these in bloom next week
001285.JPG

002322.JPG

003288.JPG

003288.JPG

005272.JPG

006234.JPG

007231.JPG

008230.JPG

010193.JPG

HRMM... I guess LED's haven't impressed me as much as they have you... LOL. If the price were right I may try them but the price would have to be damn right. I don't know if they could ever impress me enough to use them instead of HID on a Large grow... Now Sulfur Plasma... may just impress me enough... LOL.

I can't wait to see how they work for you... especially in bloom...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Hey whats up.. I just wanted to share some information with you guys. I just got of the phone with a LG representative who owns the patents on Plasma lighting and they told me that they are at least 5 years away before developing a horticultural plasma light bulb to out perform MH/HPS. He also went on to tell me that developing a light for horticultural is not there top priority and that initial feedback from growers using the current plasma bulb at 700w yielded under what a 600w hps they put side by side did. So n e way just something to share.

I had a long talk with Mike and he feels his lamp is the best out there...its clearly very powerful. I dont think anyones $1900 dollar lamps are flying off the shelf hence I think its a fantastic marketing thing for him. Ill give him a good thread to showcase his stuff. Ive talked to a few LED venders and the best offer I got was a discounted unit. Hes giving to us to do as we see fit...no restrictions.
Thats a very confident person...Im looking forward to it big time

He picked the right man for the job. I know you're gonna be unbiased and just let the lights shine if they are as good as he says they are. I'll definitly be tuned in for that one :popcorn:

WOW Pitviper's doin a LED grow... :nomo::woohoo:

Hey whats up.. I just wanted to share some information with you guys. I just got of the phone with a LG representative who owns the patents on Plasma lighting and they told me that they are at least 5 years away before developing a horticultural plasma light bulb to out perform MH/HPS. He also went on to tell me that developing a light for horticultural is not there top priority and that initial feedback from growers using the current plasma bulb at 700w yielded under what a 600w hps they put side by side did. So n e way just something to share.

Hrm... well seeing as it wasn't geared towards horticultural use I would suppose it wouldn't outperform a 600... probably didn't even have the coverage... bet with some tweaking that thing would outperform a 1000... Guess we'll see in 5 years huh? :)

Pit, Very sick foliage

With the light movers, Do you use exaust fans?

wct

No wifecaretaker Pit does not exaust the lights... but some people do...

Sorry Pit I know that was addressed to you but I figured since I knew the answer I'd answer it, maybe save you some reiteration... LOL.

Pit, Very sick foliage

With the light movers, Do you use exaust fans?

wct

No Im very fortuneate that the grow is in the basement. I can run 2500w of HID lamps w/o my ambient temp going over 80F. another 1000w would put me into that threshjold of needing active cooling

Hrm... well seeing as it wasn't geared towards horticultural use I would suppose it wouldn't outperform a 600... probably didn't even have the coverage... bet with some tweaking that thing would outperform a 1000... Guess we'll see in 5 years huh? :)

No wifecaretaker Pit does not exaust the lights... but some people do...

Sorry Pit I know that was addressed to you but I figured since I knew the answer I'd answer it, maybe save you some reiteration... LOL.

anytime...most of my reg friends here ending up ansering posts for me.

I guess that makes me a reg friend... How do I become a special friend and smoke some of your secret stash of Super Lemon Haze bud with you... LOL.

H20GanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

I was told by 3 patients that they thought SLH was too much for them...made their hearts race and gave paplitations...I didnt have that problem but it was too much for them...If you can believe it.
I have a 12 oz remaining as a head stash

I was told by 3 patients that they thought SLH was too much for them...made their hearts race and gave paplitations...I didnt have that problem but it was too much for them...If you can believe it.
I have a 12 oz remaining as a head stash

oh yea? i wish i was in cali, id be all over that stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom