The VipersNest Continuous

now we are in my domain......even if you didn't have to pay 10 grand to buy all the equipment, electricity from your utility provider would still be cheaper :grinjoint:

LOL... Oh... I wouldn't even think about doing that unless I already had the generator... LOL. I was just saying... electricity rates are getting out of flippin control. IDK... In the parts of california where you get charged more if you're over a certain amount it may not be cheaper... LOL... maybe... I guess if the natural gas is the same way... I would have to do the calculations to see how much it would cost here. I would love to have a whole house generator for my grow though... ooooooooooo... that would be awesome... that's alot of money to spend just incase of a power outage though... especially when they usually don't last that long... LOL.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

hey Pit, what is free to members?

LOL... Yeah Pit, what's free to members? :)

I just want some good clones... I'm thinking of taking the long trip to Cali and rigging up my trunk with a DWC system and lighting... Do you know if California Law allows Patients from other states to use their State Issued Cards in California Dispensories? If so I may just do that... if not I may have to find you and send you in for me... :)

It's a bit of a joke guys
New Super Penatrator Technology

Will guarantee to outperform any current existing lighting source including the Sun.
Do not be fooled by any cheap Chinese lighting system.
If you really want to be penetrated then be penetrated by the best.
Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems in conjunction with The Umbrella Corp.

MIT & Berkeley studies have concluded that these light sources create a “Temporal Beanstalk Effect” which instantly propel your plants to 36” OVER NIGHT! We have the proof!

WARNING..Several gardeners have experienced extreme retinal damage to the point of total blindness.
Use at your own risk, Welding goggles are included in the kit.
The lights are so intense that no man made meter can measure the spectral output hence the scientists have named this the “Quasar Effect”

There is virtually no heat and maintenance is practically zero. Scientists have named these bulbs the “Everlasting Gobstopper Bulb” as they never wear out. We have included 2 extra bulbs in case you break one.

Many botanists have discovered that using these lights will alter the DNA of the plant and will accelerate the average bloom cycle from 8 weeks to 5 days.
Results may vary

We recommend resealing your grow room because the initial output will be seen by the IKONOS Satellite System even in underground bunkers.

Our kit also includes 1 Nomex suit for protection from genetic alteration and spontaneous combustion.

Runs on 1W @ 120V. Optional Hydrogen generator available at additional cost. Call for details

If you can find a better light then....BUY IT!

Get ready to be penetrated.

Only 3 EZ payments of 99.95
call 888-PIT-VIPR
11_7_2.jpg

LOL... Oh... I wouldn't even think about doing that unless I already had the generator... LOL. I was just saying... electricity rates are getting out of flippin control. IDK... In the parts of california where you get charged more if you're over a certain amount it may not be cheaper... LOL... maybe... I guess if the natural gas is the same way... I would have to do the calculations to see how much it would cost here. I would love to have a whole house generator for my grow though... ooooooooooo... that would be awesome... that's alot of money to spend just incase of a power outage though... especially when they usually don't last that long... LOL.

with the federal + state incentives, perhaps a solar setup just for the grow would be affordable compared to a generator? would love to hear from anyone who does have solar.

kind regards,

It's a bit of a joke guys
New Super Penatrator Technology

Will guarantee to outperform any current existing lighting source including the Sun.
Do not be fooled by any cheap Chinese lighting system.
If you really want to be penetrated then be penetrated by the best.
Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems in conjunction with The Umbrella Corp.

MIT & Berkeley studies have concluded that these light sources create a "Temporal Beanstalk Effect" which instantly propel your plants to 36" OVER NIGHT! We have the proof!

WARNING..Several gardeners have experienced extreme retinal damage to the point of total blindness.
Use at your own risk, Welding goggles are included in the kit.
The lights are so intense that no man made meter can measure the spectral output hence the scientists have named this the "Quasar Effect"

There is virtually no heat and maintenance is practically zero. Scientists have named these bulbs the "Everlasting Gobstopper Bulb" as they never wear out. We have included 2 extra bulbs in case you break one.

Many botanists have discovered that using these lights will alter the DNA of the plant and will accelerate the average bloom cycle from 8 weeks to 5 days.
Results may vary

We recommend resealing your grow room because the initial output will be seen by the IKONOS Satellite System even in underground bunkers.

Our kit also includes 1 Nomex suit for protection from genetic alteration and spontaneous combustion.

Runs on 1W @ 120V. Optional Hydrogen generator available at additional cost. Call for details

If you can find a better light then....BUY IT!

Get ready to be penetrated.

Only 3 EZ payments of 99.95
call 888-PIT-VIPR
11_7_2.jpg

I know bro... that's why there was an LOL there... LOL.
I was serious about the clones though... :)

Ahh yes, forgot about that Pit, journal is so loong :thumb:

with the federal + state incentives, perhaps a solar setup just for the grow would be affordable compared to a generator? would love to hear from anyone who does have solar.

kind regards,

Actually that's not a bad idea... maybe some wind turbines as well...
If I were getting power free through solar and turbines you'd know I was growing... LOL... You'd drive by my house and see 4 new barns, 10 turbines and so many solar panels you wouldn't be able to see the house. :)

LOL... Yeah Pit, what's free to members? :)

I just want some good clones... I'm thinking of taking the long trip to Cali and rigging up my trunk with a DWC system and lighting... Do you know if California Law allows Patients from other states to use their State Issued Cards in California Dispensories? If so I may just do that... if not I may have to find you and send you in for me... :)

They dont accept other states cards....transporting is always a dicy issue...where are you from?:rollit:

YO... that site say's the 600w LED is $1900... You're getting it free... whoa buddy... Tell your sponsor I'll take 2... LOL.

I had a long talk with Mike and he feels his lamp is the best out there...its clearly very powerful. I dont think anyones $1900 dollar lamps are flying off the shelf hence I think its a fantastic marketing thing for him. Ill give him a good thread to showcase his stuff. Ive talked to a few LED venders and the best offer I got was a discounted unit. Hes giving to us to do as we see fit...no restrictions.
Thats a very confident person...Im looking forward to it big time

I had a long talk with Mike and he feels his lamp is the best out there...its clearly very powerful. I dont think anyones $1900 dollar lamps are flying off the shelf hence I think its a fantastic marketing thing for him. Ill give him a good thread to showcase his stuff. Ive talked to a few LED venders and the best offer I got was a discounted unit. Hes giving to us to do as we see fit...no restrictions.

Discounted? I hope it was cheaper than the a T5 8 bulb if you're just using it for veg... Or did you REALLY want an LED?
Are you gonna take it thru Flower at some point?

H2OGanjaFarmr, Natural Gas is the way to go. Look at my moniker, the shale gas fields in the USA are vast. We could be off Mid-East oil in no time if we would switch to natural gas. Think about it a bit and you will see all the refineries, as we know them, go away. With a NG generator you would have one hell of a CO2 generator also.

You must have felt honored Pit. I know I would. That like never happens ... a vendor allowing their product to be put through extended testing without any restrictions. He must know you will put his lamps "in the best light" so to speak. ;) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

H2OGanjaFarmr, Natural Gas is the way to go. Look at my moniker, the shale gas fields in the USA are vast. We could be off Mid-East oil in no time if we would switch to natural gas. Think about it a bit and you will see all the refineries, as we know them, go away. With a NG generator you would have one hell of a CO2 generator also.

it's weird hearing you talk like that...I wrote a paper on that as a freshman in college, about OPEC and all that... our machinery took the "big oil" turn because big oil people had the $$$ to invest and develop in areas such as automobile, trains, engines of all types...but we could've just as easily (easier) developed things employing natural gas right out the starting gates... of course that paper was written in '90 or so...and I wasn't a very good student...

Discounted? I hope it was cheaper than the a T5 8 bulb if you're just using it for veg... Or did you REALLY want an LED?
Are you gonna take it thru Flower at some point?

we were going to buy LED's 2 years ago but after researching them we decided the results were not there and the cost was out of reach. We always wanted to revisit LED's and it seems they have gotten much better...not cost wise though.
We are going to use them on clones..then veg..then on bloom...all cycles
Im not going to try to light my main room with 20 plus plants because if it doesnt work it will be a financial melt down.... Ill put aprox 4 in a seperate area..if they work then Ill adjust my grow. Time will tell

we were going to buy LED's 2 years ago but after researching them we decided the results were not there and the cost was out of reach. We always wanted to revisit LED's and it seems they have gotten much better...not cost wise though.
We are going to use them on clones..then veg..then on bloom...all cycles
Im not going to try to light my main room with 20 plus plants because if it doesnt work it will be a financial melt down.... Ill put aprox 4 in a seperate area..if they work then Ill adjust my grow. Time will tell

HRMM... I guess LED's haven't impressed me as much as they have you... LOL. If the price were right I may try them but the price would have to be damn right. I don't know if they could ever impress me enough to use them instead of HID on a Large grow... Now Sulfur Plasma... may just impress me enough... LOL.

I can't wait to see how they work for you... especially in bloom...

Back
Top Bottom