The VipersNest Continuous

Never tried any of SLH....Or Haze at all that i know of...it is really that strong? Looks killer bro +reps

At 22.9% THC, Super Lemon Haze (Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze) is the bud, and 1st place overall is what it took in 2008. and 2009
1_8_1.jpg

At 22.9% THC, Super Lemon Haze (Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze) is the bud, and 1st place overall is what it took in 2008. and 2009
1_8_1.jpg

I could use a couple of OZ's of that stuff man, sweet!

Hey Pit by the looks of the SLH bud, looks like u harvested when it was 50 % clear 50% cloudy am I right ??

I eyeball my plants and always come up with a good product. They were about 50/50 maybe 70/30....I dont use a loupe myself but thats me.

On that note, lets start a club!

lol I need to get my hands on some SLH seeds after seeing that.

Its a sativa dominant strain so be careful with height. veg it short or LST it but you will not be disapointed at all. If I had only Blueberry and Lemon Haze or the rest of my life I would be really happy. Im going to grow the LH with the Kiwi seeds I got outside.

poobah pit does sound nice though. I certainly appreciate the openness of this sight, as it allows people like me information that has been out of reach to date. (well, I could've been on 420 years ago but didn't have access). When I grew up if you didn't know how, you didn't know period. And if you didn't know anybody who knew, you were out of the loop. destined to smoke schwag for there on out. NOW though, the exchange of knowledge is given freely. I cant thank you guys enough for that. 420 rocks.

thanks for the info dude. I've seen only a few places with the seeds.. I'm still a bit shaded out by buying seeds online.. I need to find a good way to get them.

I did it for the first time a few weeks ago, about midnight, I was on pain killers from the dentist and just didn't feel inhibited, I was freakin' out, worried about even tracking it...but it went off without a hitch. no probs!

Whats up Pit,
that SLH looks better than the one in this issue of High Times. I am for sure going to grow some SLH. It sounds similar to Green Godddess AKA Green Crack, I have defiantly got some weird heart beats off it. I am excited to see how that lanky Sativa does outdoors, I picture a 15ft monster shining in the sun. Hope everything is looking good in the nest, take care.

I was told by 3 patients that they thought SLH was too much for them...made their hearts race and gave paplitations...I didnt have that problem but it was too much for them...If you can believe it.
I have a 12 oz remaining as a head stash

Well... sounds like a challenge bro... I don't think it'll be too strong for me but I won't know till I try it... LET'S BLAZE!! If I'm ever near ya, I'll let you know and we'll have to toke up... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Its a sativa dominant strain so be careful with height. veg it short or LST it but you will not be disapointed at all. If I had only Blueberry and Lemon Haze or the rest of my life I would be really happy. Im going to grow the LH with the Kiwi seeds I got outside.

How do you think Blueberry and Strawberry Haze would grow together? I guess I'd need to keep them in separate tanks.

hey pit. i was wondering if u have ever considered putting some kind of screen in the bottom of the inner buckets to keep the roots more contained in there. ive got a new spot, and am about to crank up the grow again. thanks again for all the great info that u provide to all of us.

hey pit. i was wondering if u have ever considered putting some kind of screen in the bottom of the inner buckets to keep the roots more contained in there. ive got a new spot, and am about to crank up the grow again. thanks again for all the great info that u provide to all of us.

No I Havent needed one. some people are addin a short PVC pipe insert to rasie the insert allowing all the water to me removed...a novel idea but I havent had a problem

Back
Top Bottom