The VipersNest Continuous

Whoa.. them buds look second to none pit. Damn, :adore::adore::adore:. So whats your verdict on dirt now tho? Is it still dirty lol? You mastered that shit, effortlessly my dude.

+rep :adore:

Went to our man at our local suppy house. They had an open house and we scored another 600w balast. Digital this time, no reflector but Im not complaining.
002326.JPG

006238.JPG

005276.JPG

001290.JPG

003292.JPG

I traded that 600W unit for a T5HO unit for the tent we just got yesterday...less heat. better performance for us. LED coming today! should have some new juicy pics later.

I love my 4', 4 bulb T5 w/ 2 reds & 2 blues, but I switch plants over to 400 MH ASAP...I'm not sure if that's necessary though. I think as soon as I can (if ever), get to propogating, the T5 will see much more use.

I love my 4', 4 bulb T5 w/ 2 reds & 2 blues, but I switch plants over to 400 MH ASAP...I'm not sure if that's necessary though. I think as soon as I can (if ever), get to propogating, the T5 will see much more use.

Hell yeah bro... I love the damn T5HO's for certain applications... I have two 8 bulbs and they are my babies... LOL. I use one for my EZCloner 120 and one for my Mothers... I definitely plan on buying more as soon as I set up a bigger area for my mothers and expand my strains... Again.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Hell yeah bro... I love the damn T5HO's for certain applications... I have two 8 bulbs and they are my babies... LOL. I use one for my EZCloner 120 and one for my Mothers... I definitely plan on buying more as soon as I set up a bigger area for my mothers and expand my strains... Again.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Curious as to why you use so much light for an ezcloner / cloning? There is no real photosyntesis / veg growth taking place until well rooted. Do you veg in your ez cloner?

Curious as to why you use so much light for an ezcloner / cloning? There is no real photosyntesis / veg growth taking place until well rooted. Do you veg in your ez cloner?

the new game plan is this...
the clones/EZ Cloner are going under the one of the T5 units which has has 2 switches to cut the wattage, Once the clones are established we will put them under the LED unit in a seperate tent (we just got another). and yes we have vegged for weeks in an EZ cloner if you remember
We have a second T5 unit on a flood tray......

B we are putting the cloner under a T5 as always with the 4 mothers in one room.600w LED is for a tent grow. The other T5 is for the flood table, and the 2 1000 are for the bloom room.We need one more tent to fit a 4x4 table with a 400 MH to finish then its all on automatic.should beable to go on a 8 week cycle.never ending every 8 weeks.we should beable to harvest big.Its a full 4 step project if the LED works like i think it will. i wont need another tent.2 weeks in the cloner,2 weeks in the 2x4 table 4 weeks in the 4x4 table then 8 weeks in the bloom room.keep on going.hope that cleared everything up.to make a long story short it will be 8 weeks in veg and 8 weeks in flower.

the new game plan is this...
the clones/EZ Cloner are going under the one of the T5 units which has has 2 switches to cut the wattage, Once the clones are established we will put them under the LED unit in a seperate tent (we just got another). and yes we have vegged for weeks in an EZ cloner if you remember
We have a second T5 unit on a flood tray......

cant wait to see what your going to do with this led light? on Sat check out my thread ill have some new pics of the LST girls, their looking real nice. i just dumped my old nutes and am going with Mr. GH lucas Formula from now on with my own twist. 8ml Micro + 16ml bloom + flora blend and flora nectar. some of the best grows i have seen were using the Lucas formula, have you tried it yet? any feed back on these mix would be great?

good luck brother.

Back
Top Bottom