The VipersNest Continuous

Curious as to why you use so much light for an ezcloner / cloning? There is no real photosyntesis / veg growth taking place until well rooted. Do you veg in your ez cloner?

Cause it looks PIMP Bro!!
No... That's how big the ezcloner is... the 8 bulb fits over it just right... LOL. It's the 120 site so it's like 4ft by 2ft... :) It does look pimp though... LMAO. It's the Hydrofarm which has switchs that alternate bulb sets to cut wattage... :) My 8 bulb BadBoy is above my Mothers which has two switchs but does one side each instead of alternating bulb sets...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

the new game plan is this...
the clones/EZ Cloner are going under the one of the T5 units which has has 2 switches to cut the wattage, Once the clones are established we will put them under the LED unit in a seperate tent (we just got another). and yes we have vegged for weeks in an EZ cloner if you remember
We have a second T5 unit on a flood tray......

Hey Pit,
He was asking me why I did it... LOL. J/K... but I just wrote a response to it and looked on the next page and you said almost exactly what I said... LOL.

B we are putting the cloner under a T5 as always with the 4 mothers in one room.600w LED is for a tent grow. The other T5 is for the flood table, and the 2 1000 are for the bloom room.We need one more tent to fit a 4x4 table with a 400 MH to finish then its all on automatic.should beable to go on a 8 week cycle.never ending every 8 weeks.we should beable to harvest big.Its a full 4 step project if the LED works like i think it will. i wont need another tent.2 weeks in the cloner,2 weeks in the 2x4 table 4 weeks in the 4x4 table then 8 weeks in the bloom room.keep on going.hope that cleared everything up.to make a long story short it will be 8 weeks in veg and 8 weeks in flower.

Yo Pit,
Weren't you going to do a full tryout of the LED? Are you still gonna ad 2 more 1000w to your now flower room?

001297.JPG

004294.JPG

005283.JPG

Damn... That's Beautiful... One thing I do like about the LED's is the color of the light... LOL... Feel like I should be putting a couch and table under it and smoking out... Hey Pit, that's an idea... if it doesn't work out too good just put it over your couch and have a smoke out with your patients... You already have a tv there just turn it and rearrange your furniture! :)
TRIPPY!

B we are putting the cloner under a T5 as always with the 4 mothers in one room.600w LED is for a tent grow. The other T5 is for the flood table, and the 2 1000 are for the bloom room.We need one more tent to fit a 4x4 table with a 400 MH to finish then its all on automatic.should beable to go on a 8 week cycle.never ending every 8 weeks.we should beable to harvest big.Its a full 4 step project if the LED works like i think it will. i wont need another tent.2 weeks in the cloner,2 weeks in the 2x4 table 4 weeks in the 4x4 table then 8 weeks in the bloom room.keep on going.hope that cleared everything up.to make a long story short it will be 8 weeks in veg and 8 weeks in flower.

after spending about 10 minutes on this paragraph (maybe 15 or 20 who's counting)...Ive decided I'm in no condition to follow it. However, it seems that 16 weeks of growth should produce very healthy plants. is that why you do this? or does the extra time simply allow you the extra steps needed to keep the perpetual grow flowing along easier?

Hey Pitt hope that LED unit does what it suppose to do. Im sorry you got to busy a thread to scearch thru to find the wtf Nano's from or price. Myself I happen to have some headroom and I'm opting for the 15000watter. I wish if you happen to think of it, let me know what the 600 led does for ya. I have a friend that makes em. But I never thought they wood = a hid. Hope they do. I'm a green kindof guy. But for tight buds I'll waste the elecricity. I wish ya the best. Please least drop this stranger than most a kite, and say if you like? But then who am I? Thx Bro

First + reps if i can. Love your grows. Cant wait to see you never ending cycle set up. I am trying it now just put my first 6 girls in flower 4 days ago. I am trying to keep a 2 week stagger so i can harvest 6 plants every 2 weeks. 1000w on rail and 8clfs for veg + 3000w for flower 4000+ watts total :)

Cause it looks PIMP Bro!!
No... That's how big the ezcloner is... the 8 bulb fits over it just right... LOL. It's the 120 site so it's like 4ft by 2ft... :) It does look pimp though... LMAO. It's the Hydrofarm which has switchs that alternate bulb sets to cut wattage... :) My 8 bulb BadBoy is above my Mothers which has two switchs but does one side each instead of alternating bulb sets...

Well yeah obviously it looks pimp ;) Thats cool you have select-ability in your fixture. That should help with energy consumption

Re-vamping plans today. Clones are going under one of the T5's today. Im gonna cut aprox 60 this time. after they are rooted Im gonna put 8 in 3 gallon pots in soil under the LED. Another 25 in net pots under another T5 in the flood table. The rest are going into our friends other tent. when the current bloom is done Ill transfer the net pots into the EbbnGrow. If the LED's bloom well then Ill put another 4x4 flood tray in the LED tent.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, gumby ;)

I'm gonna try making some with the VK trimmings on this run.

Do you just use sugar-trim or include larger leaves also when you make yours?

I am interested too, my Lilbit has tons of trichomes on her sugar leaves and I figure I will make hash this time. :grinjoint: I am thinking I will trim some of the back leaves on my fans, the ones that the buds "spit" on. ;)

Does gumby taste better than that over worked bubble bag hash that is green, because i would rather not make it that way if so, I have some of that sitting in my drawer for 4 months...can't bring myself to smoke it the taste is so bad.

Inquiring palettes want to know!

:smokin:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, gumby ;)

I'm gonna try making some with the VK trimmings on this run.

Do you just use sugar-trim or include larger leaves also when you make yours?

I use it ALL!! :slide:

I am interested too, my Lilbit has tons of trichomes on her sugar leaves and I figure I will make hash this time. :grinjoint: I am thinking I will trim some of the back leaves on my fans, the ones that the buds "spit" on. ;)

Does gumby taste better than that over worked bubble bag hash that is green, because i would rather not make it that way if so, I have some of that sitting in my drawer for 4 months...can't bring myself to smoke it the taste is so bad.

Inquiring palettes want to know!

:smokin:

I use everything I can....it all tastes good...I dont use bags so its not full melt

Back
Top Bottom