The VipersNest Continuous

My understanding was that Pit was going to grow from clone put the clones into veg in ebb and gro buckets then move them into his flowering room by just pulling the inner bucket out and plopping it into the outer bucket in the flower room... maybe I read it wrong... IDK... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

B....only 2 weeks in the net then plant the net into the ebb pot its self works very well have done this serveral times.then 4 weeks in the buckets in a 4x4 tray.

Hi Pit, Have read all of your continous grow journal and have gained a lot of knowledge even though I have been growing outside for years, so thanks to you and all the contributors to this journal. I know that your using a light mover in your basement room. The question is can you rig a mover up in a tent? I have 4x8 tent, closer to 5x9 and would love to get away with just one 1000w hid, what do you think?

420's chaulked full of DIY, low budget, high budget, everything budget. Pit's pioneering for us. He's showcasing for the skeptics as well as those who are pro LED...which is hillarious to me that emotions actually are involved with a type of light somebody chooses to grow with... seriously? LOL...with all that's going on with the world? I'm impressed most with Pit for putting up with people like us...instead of hobknobbing with other "pro" growers...which is how it used to be, before 420... so Thanks 420, thanks Pit...thanks to all very much.

2346t_NEW-CAB-009-thumb.gif

2346t_NEW-CAB-013-thumb.gif

2346t_NEW-CAB-023-thumb.gif

2346t_NEW-CAB-026-thumb.gif

2346t_AK-day33-017-thumb.gif

2346t_AK-day33-013-thumb.gif

LED's are great when they're free but for my money let's see you beat less then 500w of fluro's........at least you have something to compare to when you're done....LOL

Are those t-8's? How many are there?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Hi Pit, Have read all of your continous grow journal and have gained a lot of knowledge even though I have been growing outside for years, so thanks to you and all the contributors to this journal. I know that your using a light mover in your basement room. The question is can you rig a mover up in a tent? I have 4x8 tent, closer to 5x9 and would love to get away with just one 1000w hid, what do you think?

Your going to have to really support the mover and lamp....its poss but I would just use 2 lamps

Big Ups to growers like Pit Viper who have the networking and resources to experiment and test the latest ideas and technology and then share their unbiased opinions to newbs and those of us with our clandestine grow ops who cannot go out and simply discuss these things in public with friends, other growers, or supply shops without the fear of prosecution,being ripped off, or worst of all blackmailed.
Also, a big hi-five goes to 420 mag for proividing the vessel for these discussions to happen!:peacetwo::ganjamon::Rasta:

I'm squinting my eyes from the pic!! The girls must love all that light.

Wow I do the same thing and I don't have to...lol. I have watched my babies too much it is becoming habit to squint. :ganjamon:

When I get a camera, I will have to show you what I adopted though because I have bad eyes anyway...Some old person wraparound yellow sunglasses!!! Work great!

Well I am sure on board for the LED experiment. With Pit's experience he doesn't need a side-by-side grow to know if those lights are worth a damn! I'll consider his opinion valid as I follow along with other LED grows to form my own opinion about LEDs in general.

:thanks: Pit for putting in the effort to keep us all informed!

:peace:

So let me ask you a serious question? Are you seriously this upset that you are willing to disparage the reputation of someone like Setting Sun and PitViper just because of buyer's remorse? My personal recommendation would be to get over it, I make really bad decisions all the time and pay for them...but it really comes down to this...It was YOUR decision. Just like Civility is a decision. As it is for the mods to ban you for trolling, if they ban you, how could you blame them...I want to ban you and I have no interest at all in LED's....you sir are going out of your way to be annoying.

:scratchinghead:

Not to mention the fact that I've plainly stated several times that I am reserving my comments and impressions until after the grow when the numbers are in.

Doing otherwise would be a disservice to both the members following the grow and the manufacturers.

I have no loyalties to the manufacturers and I can afford to buy the gear I need, so free gear isn't the reason I'm doing the comparison grow.

If it was, I'd be getting paid about 2 cents an hour, lol

Maybe it's time to rinse out the sand and move on.

Back
Top Bottom