The VipersNest Continuous

LED's are great when they're free but for my money let's see you beat less then 500w of fluro's........at least you have something to compare to when you're done....LOL

I started doing my DWC under flouros back in 2001 and got into HIDs in 2003 and never looked back. I still use flouros and now CFLs too for little ones and clones and if I get a few extra bux I'll use LEDs too.

Hey Pit nice grows! Been up the past few nights trying to get caught up! I think I made it to page 90 or so... Funny thing people... You had some shit back then also with haters... I just want you to know man, when I out grow you we can still be friends no? :clown: :rofl:

And the best scene in house of a thousand corpses... Was when baby was walking into the liquor store... :thumb: Dam Rob has good taste...

Let them all talk shit... They have a reason Pit, you grow some kick ass weed period! Much respect bro... With people like you and others on this site I know my grow will turn out... :peace: The mule

Talking about what a great grow Pit's got going...fantastic job!

Relax, enjoy, and pass to the left please..

catrollingjointci3.gif

AWE... WTF?!!?!?! I missed like two pages of shiznit... Now it's been moderated... :( It looked good too from the fragments that are left... Court appointed anger management classes and all... I was in the grow room most of today instead of on the damn forums...
So... What'd I miss?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

B....the tray is 7 inches deep should wet the plug fine sorry i couldnt answer sooner.also the plants will be rooted well.

Mule...I hope everyone out grows me then we can have a jammin party.we will all get twisted and fall on the floor.more smoke for everyone.

HsO....should have some pic shortly just sent the ladies in bloom getting all the clones started now should be a very crazy month.we will have 4 different rooms going in about 4 weeks with one in the middle of bloom.

Hey Pit,
I asked but I'm not sure if you ever responded... maybe it was in the middle of all that stuff that went down earlier and was deleted but... have you ever put any thought into trying a verticle grow?

never really went there....would take some re-engineering

Mule...I hope everyone out grows me then we can have a jammin party.we will all get twisted and fall on the floor.more smoke for everyone.

Well Pit I wont be in the race to outgrow you anytime soon... No offense to my clones I picked up, but they look like something you swept off the floor after your last grow... :rofl:

Gotta run man still reading this thread on the first 420 vote grow... Don't tell me! :reading420magazine: :nicethread:

Awesome bro... I can't wait to see this... :)
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

so much to be done...clones to be transplanted in soil under LED, in a tent. other clones transplanted in net pots in the flood table under a T5 in the closet and 12 more clones in soil under 1000w HPS in a tent....everything is bought,obtained and "borrowed" to have it all going. Just waiting for the clones at this point.

Back
Top Bottom