The VipersNest Continuous

Can I have a peanut butter cup?
ask and you shall recieve
Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Cups.jpg

Pit you wanna see something? My homie has a 1500 wat HPS setup. Under a adjust wing large,,,,, man it lights the ground from 10' high and does fine. ALL 206,000 Lums. A monster. I have my order in for one. He doesn't retail them as of yet. But Man, it hurt my eyes. Just a thought. 500$ ballast, 200$ a bulb. But 206,000? It's a galaxy unit. I seenem on line for sale just today, but I think I'll wait for homies discount. Keep it green

Pit you wanna see something? My homie has a 1500 wat HPS setup. Under a adjust wing large,,,,, man it lights the ground from 10' high and does fine. ALL 206,000 Lums. A monster. I have my order in for one. He doesn't retail them as of yet. But Man, it hurt my eyes. Just a thought. 500$ ballast, 200$ a bulb. But 206,000? It's a galaxy unit. I seenem on line for sale just today, but I think I'll wait for homies discount. Keep it green

Where did you see this? I want one.

Actually, I want a sulphur plasma lite, but this might be a nice compromise.

Where did you see this? I want one.

Actually, I want a sulphur plasma lite, but this might be a nice compromise.

I'm dying to see one of these run that's got some HP to it. I've only seen the 250 watt version to date. One of our sponsors Envirotech has talked about offering one ;)

I'm dying to see one of these run that's got some HP to it. I've only seen the 250 watt version to date. One of our sponsors Envirotech has talked about offering one ;)

Ill implement that today....let me now bro:yahoo::yahoo:

+1 for the hortilux super hps! best bulb on the market in the horticultural HID market, for bloom at least. The super blue would probably rock veg but its like > $200

Place I shop (for my provider) they are only $144, the real deal at that place is a Sun Blaze 432W 6500k 40000 lumen T5 fixture for $199 before shipping.

Not a sponser so I can't share but just shop around.

:peace: from the mountains.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Well we are anouncing the LED lamp. Mike from GrowLEDHydro has was kind enough to supply us with one of their 600W LED units. I like the technolgy hes implemented.
He PMd me the Fedex tracking number today and we shoud have it early next week...Thanx Mike!!
3w Leds
4 different blue spectrums
4 different red spectrums
sep IR diodes
sep UV diodes.
We are going to start them on clones, then on a veg cycle, and finish with a bloom.
Ill start a new thread just on the LED's for Mike.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Right on Pit!

I'm really looking forward to this. With the skills of a master grower like yourself running this test I know we'll get a professional accounting of the pros and cons. :thumb:

I can hardly wait. :bong:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom