The VipersNest Continuous

Hey Pit,

I'd like to see massive buds tied to strings attached to the ceiling.
Can you please do that for me?

IM trying my friend. Im trying

001276.JPG

Southern...as requested. yes I have some leggy plants but I would say that these are def not leggy with HPS on them.
002315.JPG

003281.JPG

004272.JPG

005269.JPG

the soil one is homemade Whiteberry....I made some fem seeds with WW and BB ...accidental
the Hydro one is LA Woman femmed that gave me 3 just like it from the one seed
do you think HPS vegs ok based on that? I do

Do you think the strain makes a difference when considering lights? I mean, obviously the indica dominants are doing great... but if you wanted a pure sativa for some reason, would that be a case for MH? Or would you just crop and top?

Do you think the strain makes a difference when considering lights? I mean, obviously the indica dominants are doing great... but if you wanted a pure sativa for some reason, would that be a case for MH? Or would you just crop and top?

I do think that MH would be better in veg overall. Its a balancing act on cost and strains and height etc etc. One of the best strains I ever had was that Lemon Haze...wow..I still giggle with that one. It was a huge producer despite my errors....3 plants were 17 oz total. do I think they will grow 400 bucks better for me? I dont believe so, Im not willing to invest that money,Ill supercrop or LST before going there. I do choose my strains based on indica percentages now but not outside. I guess what Im trying to say is that I prefer the sativas all day long but not inside

I guess it's easier for us little guys to get away with more bulbs...a MH, HPS, plus a T5 and we're all hooked up. I've now got a 600 watt with a Ushio bulb so I feel like the big daddy mac.

Back
Top Bottom