The VipersNest Continuous

The above lamp is going to be replaced with something different...If all goes to plan we should be sporting a new LED...god forbid. I know I havent a big LED fan but I think there are some good ones out there. Our veg closet is perfect...I dont need to cover a huge space and the unit Im getting is extremely powerful. We were offered one by a sponsor who likes our setup.I wont let the cat out of the bag and disclose the sponsor until Its in hand (I hate steppin on my dick) but it looks like its going to happen.

Hrm.... so are you putting the LED in there just cause you are getting it for free? Cause that 8 bulb t-5 looks like it fits great. Are you gonna at least lower your energy consumption? :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Sweet deal!!! swag is always nice... but youve earned it.
If any other vendors out there got some swag Im accepting gifts as well... wink...wink

Sweet deal!!! swag is always nice... but youve earned it.
If any other vendors out there got some swag Im accepting gifts as well... wink...wink

I think everyone's up for free equipment bro... I know I have enough space for more grows I just don't have the money to outfit the space right now... I'd love to do some comparative grows to earn the equipment... LOL.

Hrm.... so are you putting the LED in there just cause you are getting it for free? Cause that 8 bulb t-5 looks like it fits great. Are you gonna at least lower your energy consumption? :)

no Im actually increasing my power conumption and that T5 is 430 plus watts. Im not using it because its free...Im using it because it should perform better than the T5. Would I go and spend 1000-1500 dollars for this...not likely but if it performs as expected then I may get some more. I need 3 more lamps (including this expected one) to finish our plans. This sponsor was kind enuf to contact me and offer it.

no Im actually increasing my power conumption and that T5 is 430 plus watts. Im not using it because its free...Im using it because it should perform better than the T5. Would I go and spend 1000-1500 dollars for this...not likely but if it performs as expected then I may get some more. I need 3 more lamps (including this expected one) to finish our plans. This sponsor was kind enuf to contact me and offer it.

Yeah... I have one just like it... Hydrofarm... I also have an 8 bulb Quantum Bad Boy... not sure which one I like best though... I like the look of the bad boy but I had to assemble the damn thing and it was not a quick process... breaks down pretty small though, even though I don't think I'd ever break it down with all the work it took... it had like 20 some odd screws... LOL.
3 more lamps huh? were you looking at LED or were you gonna go HID or Flouro? Not sure exactly what your plans were. Thats awesome of them to offer it up... will be nice to see how it performs.

Yeah... I have one just like it... Hydrofarm... I also have an 8 bulb Quantum Bad Boy... not sure which one I like best though... I like the look of the bad boy but I had to assemble the damn thing and it was not a quick process... breaks down pretty small though, even though I don't think I'd ever break it down with all the work it took... it had like 20 some odd screws... LOL.
3 more lamps huh? were you looking at LED or were you gonna go HID or Flouro? Not sure exactly what your plans were. Thats awesome of them to offer it up... will be nice to see how it performs.

I was originally going to get 3 more T5 units but if they perform as expected and I work out a good price I would buy the others.
Im going to get a 4x8 tent for vegging also. 2 lamps will be needed there.
1 lamp in that closet. The T5 goes on the clones.
It will be a non stop cycle just moving from clones to veg to another stage of veg to bloom. We are looking to chop every 30 days...in for a penny..in for a pound...

I was originally going to get 3 more T5 units but if they perform as expected and I work out a good price I would buy the others.
Im going to get a 4x8 tent for vegging also. 2 lamps will be needed there.
1 lamp in that closet. The T5 goes on the clones.
It will be a non stop cycle just moving from clones to veg to another stage of veg to bloom. We are looking to chop every 30 days...in for a penny..in for a pound...

You know what... now I remember you saying that I just didn't put two and two together I guess... LOL... I swear I haven't medicated at all bro... HAHA...
Then this damn Thread is gonna be non-stop bro... Looking forward to it... :)
Keep up the good work Pit... Can't wait to see this new LED you're getting... and how it performs.

The above lamp is going to be replaced with something different...If all goes to plan we should be sporting a new LED

Dogs and cats are sleeping together all over the world ;)

Pit's going LED

I use the Hortilux enhanced HPS lamps..they give some blue in the spectrum and they veg just fine. Do I believe MH vegs better...yes...do I want to pay 200 bucks for each lamp?....no they wont grow 400 bucks better for me IMO. :slide:
good reasoning.. based on your harvest's and plant size, I too don't think an extra $400 would be worth it.

I had an epiphany today.......Ive come to the conclusion that as mush as I am a hydro guy...soil grown plants just taste better...bottom line. the high is the same but the taste is different.....

The above lamp is going to be replaced with something different...If all goes to plan we should be sporting a new LED...god forbid. I know I havent a big LED fan but I think there are some good ones out there. Our veg closet is perfect...I dont need to cover a huge space and the unit Im getting is extremely powerful. We were offered one by a sponsor who likes our setup.I wont let the cat out of the bag and disclose the sponsor until Its in hand (I hate steppin on my dick) but it looks like its going to happen.

Where is Pit and what have you done to him?!?

J/K - and you thought 65,000 views was a lot - wait until the LED lurkers start posting. :rofl:

Rock on Pit - very interested to see how it works for you. :cheer:

For the dirt lovers I only use FloraNova an Floralicious...equal quantities
014130.JPG

013149.JPG

008223.JPG

thats good 2 know pitviper people bn tellimg me 2 add h2o2 for the algea problems and that kills everthing even the benificials +reps for the info:peace:

FloraNova is organic..kinda

yeah i was just researching it. I'm stuck in flux betw/ hydro & soil (in ffof soil now, minus the perlite I should've added). already have fox farms nutes also. my last grow i used their nutes and soil, plus the micro nute set, and although the high was terribly weak, the buds looked and tasted GREAT! where the buzz went I have no idea...buds were frosty and everything...just a severaly lackluster buzz. I've got some more of that growing, but I've got some widow seedlings now! (my very first designer weed and I am PUMPED).

but dirt is... dirty right lol.

dirt is a pain in the ass..all the water and the mess...I prefer the hydro but there is a part of me that likes the dirt. Im expanding my horizons
:peace::cool::bong::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom