The VipersNest Continuous

dirt is a pain in the ass..all the water and the mess...I prefer the hydro but there is a part of me that likes the dirt. Im expanding my horizons
:peace::cool::bong::rollit:

IMO, if youre proficient at hydro, growing in soil can seem a pain. If your expertise is in working with the soil, hydro can seem like a lot of stuff to do. They each have benefits and drawbacks. IMO, natural flavor is better derived from soil. There, I said it, let the stoning begin (LOL):peace:MF

dirt is a pain in the ass..all the water and the mess...I prefer the hydro but there is a part of me that likes the dirt. Im expanding my horizons
:peace::cool::bong::rollit:

hey Pit, think about setting up a drip for the girls. I'm working on adding mine right now. The watering makes me appreciate hydro so much more.

Viper....... there is simply NO way I'd ever go back to dirt. NO way. I refuse to haul dirt and water. I'm too lazy. lol!

420Fied brofus, if youre going to do the in the forest grow thing, do you have a hydro plan youre not telling us about? Hypocrite! LOL :peace:MF

I'm too lazy for dirt too lol! Just realized that after dealing with a mother 'ghani and almost killing it... a rez change is easy compared to flushing.

Dirt is easy if ya know what youre doin, hydro would drive me mad...LOL:peace: MF

420Fied brofus, if youre going to do the in the forest grow thing, do you have a hydro plan youre not telling us about? Hypocrite! LOL :peace:MF

I'm talking indoors only. :grinjoint:

The big HPS in the sky will take care of the outdoor plants and the water pellets I'm going to use will prevent me from watering them. This is going to be a plant/wait/harvest deal. No trips in until they are almost ready unless I feel the need to take pics for you guys. :bongrip:

I'm talking indoors only. :grinjoint:

The big HPS in the sky will take care of the outdoor plants and the water pellets I'm going to use will prevent me from watering them. This is going to be a plant/wait/harvest deal. No trips in until they are almost ready unless I feel the need to take pics for you guys. :bongrip:

AN :amen: to that brother!!

The above lamp is going to be replaced with something different...If all goes to plan we should be sporting a new LED...god forbid. I know I havent a big LED fan but I think there are some good ones out there. Our veg closet is perfect...I dont need to cover a huge space and the unit Im getting is extremely powerful. We were offered one by a sponsor who likes our setup.I wont let the cat out of the bag and disclose the sponsor until Its in hand (I hate steppin on my dick) but it looks like its going to happen.

I had an epiphany today.......Ive come to the conclusion that as mush as I am a hydro guy...soil grown plants just taste better...bottom line. the high is the same but the taste is different.....

No... Really Pit... what is going on here man... your just having all of these epiphanies all of a sudden... bam... bam... bam... all right in a row here man... Someone needs to make sure this is pit... for real man... LOL!!

:roorrip: EVERYONE RUN!!! THIS MIGHT BE CONTAGIOUS MAN... LOL... :roorrip:

LOL... Sorry... been eating these damn medible rice krispies treats... LOL...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Im becoming increasingly annoyed with people telling other new members that they should change to DWC. If they love DWC thats cool. But there are alot of other ways to grow weed. Not for nothin...DWC is just too small for me....what am I going to do use 1o plus tubs? Ive got 20 plus pots and my system eats much more water than any DWC. Ive used similar systems..christ I grew a monster mother for almost a year in a bucket. these people seem to have a very limited scope of experience..if its out of their comfort zone...they try to convert rather than fix the problem. If they dont have the answer then keep their mouths shut....not "your ready for DWC..I mean bubbles" WTF is that all about???
heres what Im talking about.....I got Problems

i completly agree with u pitviper +repswhen i can :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom