Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

I saw your comment about the Kind vaporizer in Sue's journal, that you carry it around with you. Which I take to mean that you like it. I'm really looking forward to receiving the one I allegedly won for NOTY. It's going to be a while yet in the mail though. Any brief reviews of it? How does it compare to that little vape pen I passed on to you last time?

Thanks for the garden photos. After a 3 hour photo shoot, you deserve a break..Whatcha been eating?

Nuthin. Too tired to cook. Fried shrimp po-boy from around the corner. Good... but nothin special. Sad.

I saw your comment about the Kind vaporizer in Sue's journal, that you carry it around with you. Which I take to mean that you like it. I'm really looking forward to receiving the one I allegedly won for NOTY. It's going to be a while yet in the mail though. Any brief reviews of it? How does it compare to that little vape pen I passed on to you last time?

Apples and oranges really. Extract vaping vs dry herb vaping. The KindPen is just so handy to grab and run with.

Looking good....that pics funny looks like you have some cool friends

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Much cooler than I. Folks that know how to swim in the waters of life while extracting every ounce of joy from it along the way.
Quality friends I don't deserve.

And your gonna luv it.

It's a 2 piece thing that pulls open easily. Super easy to fill and use. Cleaning is equally simple.
I've been using a Vapor Bros. box vaporizer for many years. The KindPen is just as simple to use and I think it even warms up quicker than the box vaporizer.

For my friends in chillier climates... come warm your bones beside the fire.

IMAG7273.jpg

AC's running in the house. Got a nice cup of tea and a bowl ready for you.
It's a mighty mellow evening 'round Tead's backyard.

Why... that's his charming wife... a very nice young lady. Fairly new to the local crowd. As an import, I can't imagine a more interesting tour guide than the gentleman in Crown Royal cap. I'm sure the last few years have been very interesting for her.
I remember her first parade many years ago. Love to watch the newbies. They start off shy, but are quickly diving for cups, coins, or beads like all the rest. It takes a few parades for it to wear off. So fun.

So... been slowly chopping on the 2nd UD. Wanted to grab some decent photos before she's gone.
Seeing about 20% amber overall. Con reports a lack of amber, but I can't say that I'm seeing that.

Fri_Feb_17_06-16-18.jpg

Fri_Feb_17_09-12-31.jpg

I'm with you on this one. Notice how the amber tinged trichomes also are loosing their smooth sphere on a rod shape - their spheres are more lumpy, saggy and their shafts are loosing their smooth tumescence.

Discoloration, lumpy, saggy, problems with tumescence - - These are old trichomes ready to end it all :rofl:

So, as I clip down my 2nd UltraDog, I'll chat about her a bit.
She's very similar to the first UD except for one very important point.... speed. She was really slow. She started at the same time as UD1 and was right next to her in the same environment. Currently, the first clone of UD1 is in bloom while the first UD2 is being harvested.
She didn't produce any more. The early samples show her to be as effective as UD1. The smell is much more fruity with slight hints of the diesel.
I've concluded that this pheno simply doesn't merit room in my tight little garden. Got 2 more seeds coming up and can't wait to discover the other variations.

Some photos from this morning....
Ladies first of course.
IMAG7544.jpg

Then there's my little outdoor seed volunteer... it's little buddy got killed by the neighbor's dog. One of many reasons I don't normally grow outdoors.
IMAG7538.jpg

Cutting UD2 opened up the bloom tent in a big way. I slid an OGK and a KaliAK from the veg into the bloom tent.
IMAG7546.jpg

The veg tent has really opened up... gotta get some more babies going.
IMAG7560.jpg

A comparison of the 2 UD pheno's. UD2 on left, UD1 right. Both clones cut at the same time. UD2 is just plain slower.
IMAG75641.jpg
IMAG7562.jpg

Apparently the strawberries believe that spring has sprung.
IMAG7542.jpg

Heard a lot of great things about you on my journey to Jamaica. Thought I'd see for myself. Cheers Tead

LIES!!!
Dirty rotten fibbers.... the lot of them... 'specially that Sue woman.... always spreadin lies that I'm some kind of decent human.

You traveled with a good crowd my friend... it reflects good taste.... just say'n. Welcome 'round!

LIES!!!
Dirty rotten fibbers.... the lot of them... 'specially that Sue woman.... always spreadin lies that I'm some kind of decent human.

You traveled with a good crowd my friend... it reflects good taste.... just say'n. Welcome 'round!

Sue and Brixnewb spoke very highly of you. the fact that you live in my second home city makes you awesome in my book. if you and Sue ever get going on the roommate situation, should make for an interesting story.

Back
Top Bottom