Swick, Soil, Photos - Multi Strain

Timhomegrow

Right back at it as the last grow is still hanging. This one will be a photoperiod grow, hoping to yield as much as my other photo grow almost two years ago.

The Strains:
Barneys Farm G13 (80% sativa)
Barney Farm: Cookies Kush x 2 (70% indica)
207 Genetics: Gelato OG, mostly indica

The Setup:

4'x4'x6.5' tent with 6" AC Infinity fan with temp/humidity controller

Mars Hydro TS3000, 450w @Mars Hydro

7 gal. AC Infinit fabric pots.

AC infiniti self watering wicking system. While I had issues of the roots growing into the wicks, and into the bases, overall I found the results promising. I grew the largest two autos ever last grow. I'm not giving up just yet :)

However, I will do some different things:
1. Rotate plants as long as I can.
2. Clean wicks and bases every 10-12 days. Yes it's a PITA, but it's so much quicker to fill the base than it is to top feed and wait for the water to sink into the soil, shopvac out the runoff, empty the shopvac outside. I can water 4 plants in under 6 minutes with the bases :)
3. Replace the wicks every 30 days....they are dirt cheap so why mess with old wicks that get roots in them and prevent some.wicking action.

Fox Farm Happy Frog soil mixed with 20% perlite. Also will be adding @DYNOMYCO Dynomyco mycorrizhal as instructed when I transplant from the solo cups.

Nutes:
MC and GF trio. Something old and something new.

I struggle with MC in early to mid flower. While the girls get ugly, can't complain with the end result. Two plants will get MC and two plants will get GF Trio.

I've never used liquid nutes so this should be fun :) reading about it here in these awesome forums, I will go.with this schedule as a start and adjust if needed
1000015258.jpg

Light intensity: will follow the DLI chart, that really works well.

The cure and store:
Grove bags will be used for curing and storing. #NoMasonJars. After a year of storage in the Grove bags....I'm a huge believer.

In addition to a new nute, I'll aslo be using silica this time. And I'm thinking about adding dolomite lime to the soil as well when I up pot.

Three of four sprouted. Accidentally knocked over the G13 which had yet to sprout. It looked good when I gently grabbed it with the teasers and replanted :)
20240624_181544.jpg

I'll have to tag folks in a comment, struggling Herr...high too

I'm in Tim.

Have at it! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom