TimHomeGrow FastBuds Autos In Soil

Nice growing Tim!

They all look quite tasty. Enjoy! :Rasta:

Killer harvest Tim!!! Can't wait to hear smoke report!!! I bet it smells great in the drying area!!!! 😎✌️

Those are some terrific looking plants you took down, and a great harvest in the end! Is it possible that the reason the flowers on the BD are smaller than you expected is that the plant is bigger than you expected? Condense the same flowers onto smaller plant and they'd be bigger.

Oh, nice flop and thanks for the sea shell wallpaper pic! :thumb:
I did thay for you :) how ya feeling?

After 8 hours in trim jail.....happy to say this grow yielded just over 1 pound for 3 autos!!!!

Orange sherbert: 219g.
she was a beat at 32" tall and 33" wide. My largest auto and largest yield from one auto. No larf and dense buds

Blue Dream: 126g.
While she was also a beast, her buds never really swelled do to shock in mid flower. However, she is so sparkly and full of tricomes! Hadly any larf and dense nugs

Girls scout cookies: 107g.
She was a bit of a disappointment as during the grow her buds seemed dense but I had a good amount of larf/waste.

Total: 452g

Surpsied the sativa dominant strains yielded more and better buds. They didn't grow in ine huge cola but lots of smaller colas.

Typically I harvest after 7 to 8 days drying, did 8 days this time as they didnt seem realy after 7. While they didn't seem real dry, they are a tad dryer than I would have liked. Buds in jars for 17-18 hrs read 59-60. Buds in jars for 12hrs read 57-58. I'm hoping when I burp them after 24hrs they rise a little....had that happen before. Just in case I took some big stems and put them in the freezer for now and can add to the jars to rehydrate.

All in all a successful grow. I do like the wicking system results.

I was a little low on humidity initially when jared, 58-60, but between sweating and putting a cut branch from the harvest in some jars to help hydrate....they were put in Grove bags today to finish the cure. Burping 33 jars daily, or set and forget 7 bags, it's an easy choice.

20240628_143631.jpg

59- 60rh in the bags. Usually I like to be at 62-63 in the bags as they will drop in humidity after 10-12 months, if not opened often, but this bud will not last that long :)

Love these bags and my bud smells better than burping jars, very noticeable. The 1/4lb soft touc or velvet touch is certainly the best one. The smaller 1 ounce bags aren't soft touch and don't seal as well. Same with the 1lb bag....although that is good for sweating.

After two months in Grove bags, i.sampled GSC and Orange Sherbert. GSC has a thick smoke, sweet taste, a tad harsh still but boy...she packs a punch!! Her buds are a bit airy and soft but smokes well.

Orange Sherbert continues to be a favorite of mine. The Fastbuds strain really hit hard and this grow did not disappoint! Very smooth smoke and gets me and my girl so.high we can't function haha. And shes dense and colorful (both the bud and girl ha). Highly recommend! It's both our favorite and will definitely be a staple every year for an auto grow. I may.just do all Orange Sherbert next time, we like it that much
20240825_211235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom