Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Got ya a link Dusty thanks on the clones. More clone news today. Started the perlite hempy again, also a ffof clone. Must have hit the rez cause those big leaves had to triple in size while I was at work today.
20150206_170234.jpg

Dang dude!! That clone is beautiful... Definitely got me thinking about the hempy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:idea::idea::idea::yummy::rollit:I love what you've got going on with the new rooms, Sub. As you know, I started a coco dtw last week. :thumb: Yep! It sure is a great place for info! I have got to figure out how to do this legally. This is all-consuming. I need to make a living at this shit!
Can't wait to see this shit up Sub.

Don't mind getting close but the microscope you pretty much had to set on the plant. Who knows how many trichomes I bursted my last runs. Specially trying too stay still and look through a tiny hole. If I had too refocus I would end up not even looking at the plant anymore Lol.

you're preaching to the choir brother, I hated my little pocket scope. It looked so awesome and full of promise when i got it lol.

:idea::idea::idea::yummy::rollit:I love what you've got going on with the new rooms, Sub. As you know, I started a coco dtw last week. :thumb: Yep! It sure is a great place for info! I have got to figure out how to do this legally. This is all-consuming. I need to make a living at this shit!
Can't wait to see this shit up Sub.

Well can't do anything till 2016 only the people that had medical licenses to distribute could go to recreational. I also hear that even when they start taking applications in 2016 sometime the application fees are crazy expensive.

Well can't do anything till 2016 only the people that had medical licenses to distribute could go to recreational. I also hear that even when they start taking applications in 2016 sometime the application fees are crazy expensive.

I hear you on that. I looked into the application process to become a budtender and it looks like a rather lengthy and expensive process.

I am currently sampling some "Tangie" from the Clinic Colorado and based on the looks alone I would do almost anything just to have a look at their grow setups. They are my go-to dispensary when I want some really high quality product to make me feel sad about my homegrown.

I will probably just maintain the same journal since it's still the same strain. Got my peepers in today can't wait to try them when the light kicks on tonight. Props to green dreamz and jinn for getting me away from the crappie microscope. Got my ratcheting hangers today aswell. Just waiting on tent and lights. Also ordered some .999 true silver gonna try to make my own CS. Then some sour monster fem seeds maybe. Hope everyone's Friday is coming along good and your gardens are green.
20150206_164234.jpg
I don't know about Dusty, but I do want to know where and how much, Sub. Those look great!

Twelve days into flower. Nothing showing yet. I'm running the nutes fairly low, so this may be a slow finish.

Without further adieu. I got me new gear today. Had to help my wife's aunt and uncle move today aswell. So had my mom over to watch the kids and bring in the packages. Everything showed up in great and working condition. Here is where I'm at took a dinner and smoke break. Also need to snag a few things from the hardware store but looking good. There are a couple tiny light leaks but not flowering in it and lights are off 12am to 6am it's always dark in that room those hours anyway.

Nice metal corners no plastic.
20150207_180003.jpg

I read a review where a guy saying the top pieces don't stay great and light fell on his plant. So he bolted them on. I wanted to be able to move them and didn't want to destroy the structural integrity of the frame. Twisted them on with garden wire so I could move them but they aren't coming off
20150207_180017.jpg

Drip tray pretty standard. The material seems really durable really pleased over all.
20150207_185215.jpg

The p450 up and running. Might have to get some glasses for this thing. Everything looks green for a couple minutes after being in there. Should be good to go tomorrow to toss in some plants.
20150207_185224.jpg

Lookin' beautiful my man!!!!! That P450 is absolutely gorgeous, they make some high quality lights that is for sure...

Can't wait to see how much your gals love their new home!

Thx Max I hope they love it. Forgot to mention wife's aunt gave me her lavender bag seed plant if you will. Long story short she couldn't keep it at her new house for a bit. It's super sad I'll post up a pic soon. She started it last summer and seen my grow so she ran home and topped it right above the cotyledons doh. So she had been in seed starter soil for about 6 months with no aeration no drain holes and on a window sill all winter. Don't know how but it is growing new leaves and is actually trying to flower. I'm going to give it a transplant into good soil with drainage and throw it under my t5 see if I can't reveg the poor girl. It's so tiny for 6 months blows my mind.

Hey that room looks awesome! Don't forget, Sub, duct tape is your friend! (Light cross bar) Looks like you're really going to have your hands full with the toothpick! Six months....lol. Now go put that tent to good use!

Enjoy, Buddy!
Andy.:goodjob:

Hey that room looks awesome! Don't forget, Sub, duct tape is your friend! (Light cross bar) Looks like you're really going to have your hands full with the toothpick! Six months....lol. Now go put that tent to good use!

Enjoy, Buddy!
Andy.:goodjob:

To secure the top bars better, use zip ties man!
I put two in an X pattern at each cross over point, and nothing moves an inch. cheap, clean, and effective.

500 MPH tape!!!

Back
Top Bottom