Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

So Subnoise, you did get ahold of Mark or someone from PlatinumLED?

Nope, just got online used the 420mag code and ordered them. Got shipping info from them today. How are you doing Andy? Hope all is well in your world buddy.

Okay. I left a message on their wall the other day to let them know they need to step up a little. Anyway, I did a quick blurb on my journal and replied to a post you put there that slipped past me somehow. I don't know. I'm a little stoned ATM. lol
Long story short, My world, at least where the girls are concerned, is humming right along. Been watching a lot of pro-action vids on Youtube lately on legalization in the U.S. and it just gets me pisses me off. All the GOOD things this majic little weed can do..... So people in jail over bullshit.
I'm rambling. Catch ya later Sub, Andy.

Sorry for the sideways photos. Forgot to hold my phone sideways last night. Here is the ffof tree clone 3.5 feet tall now and looking might fine for only her small hempy. Day 29 of flower same as her mother. All I can say is damn I'm impressed. Only 2 week veg. :morenutes:
20150204_214336.jpg
20150204_214227.jpg
20150204_214213.jpg

Thx guys. Lmao buddro love me some workaholics the ava season opener was frikin hilarious.

best quote from the whole series "its just a drug test nothing to be scared of." ' im excited, what kind of drugs are we testing?'

Day 29 of veg for the dwc ffof clones last night. Training is going Well. Should be under leds in there new tent this weekend. Should I be starting a new journal for them when I get my panels?
20150205_222713.jpg

If you want!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

I have three journals going right now because I like to keep things organized. I feel like it's much easier to follow along a good journal when there isn't 300 pages of multiple grows. Maybe one day I'll be okay with starting a perpetual journal, but for now I prefer a new journal every time I start something new!

Stoked for your LEDs to get there my friend, you're gonna love them!

I will probably just maintain the same journal since it's still the same strain. Got my peepers in today can't wait to try them when the light kicks on tonight. Props to green dreamz and jinn for getting me away from the crappie microscope. Got my ratcheting hangers today aswell. Just waiting on tent and lights. Also ordered some .999 true silver gonna try to make my own CS. Then some sour monster fem seeds maybe. Hope everyone's Friday is coming along good and your gardens are green.
20150206_164234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom