Stonecrusher's Backyard Bonanza - Bringing Out The Big Pots!

Yesterday was a long day of playing with plants. Harvest is great, but its not the finish line so I spent the day chopping, wet trimming, and setting up the drying tent for a good finish.
The little 2x4 (cat piss tent), in the garage is perfect for drying once I set it up with two levels to hang from. I splurged and finally bought the AC Infinity Clougforge T7. Ive had my eye on this for a long time now and just about drove myself crazy deliberating on the purchase. I can say now-it is worth it! It is set up to keep RH at 60% all I need to do is peek in once in a while.

Well done getting SG's harvest in and hanging and I'm really sorry you had to do it alone. I hope the docs do their best and his outcome is way better than anyone expects.
:green_heart:
His plant really has some nice big spears. They are all snug in the tent and already on day 5 out of about 14 into drying at 59% humidity.
Thanks for the kind thoughts ill let him know.

Tent update
I went away few days and the SIPs did great. I topped off the reservoirs and they did fine for four days.
I notice as they plants continue to mature some leaves are lightening up especially the Pineapple Runts.
I've been feeding Bloom nutes every other watering. But this looks a little like Nitrogen deficiency. Should I add a little Veg nutes into the formula or could I be low on Calmag?
Feeding is not my strong suit so advice is appreciated.
Btw these autos are past 10 weeks now and still glassy trichromes. So I thing they will go long and may need a boost

Tent update
I went away few days and the SIPs did great. I topped off the reservoirs and they did fine for four days.
I notice as they plants continue to mature some leaves are lightening up especially the Pineapple Runts.
I've been feeding Bloom nutes every other watering. But this looks a little like Nitrogen deficiency. Should I add a little Veg nutes into the formula or could I be low on Calmag?
Feeding is not my strong suit so advice is appreciated.
Btw these autos are past 10 weeks now and still glassy trichromes. So I thing they will go long and may need a boost

How much N does your cal-mag have?

How much N does your cal-mag have
So far I haven't given Calmag. In fact I have never used it and am thinking I should have some on hand for occasions like this.
But here is what I AM using for every other watering, which means they get it about weekly.

Outside there is one lonely girl left at the dance. She is AK-47 and she is 60% amber. I had to leave her an extra 4-5 days due to life and stuff. I already have SG's AK-47 trimmed and hung, and it has ~20% amber trichromes. This will be a great chance to see if I can tell a difference.
So Ill be chopping her this evening after I take advantage of a nice day to get some chores done.
Later friends.

Back
Top Bottom