Stonecrusher's Backyard Bonanza - Bringing Out The Big Pots!

Autoflowers in the garage update.

I keep posting pics that look similar to the last ones, but this time I think the growth is evident. I held off posting updates for a week, and the plants are really took off. I am finally filling the SIP reservoirs to 3/4 full and the girls are loving it.

My sweet wife was over in Paonia CO last week and she drove over to Montrose where Build A Soil has their headquarters. She brought me home a present, some Micronized Build A Bloom, so Im using it every other watering to supplement, which I usually don't do, so this will be interesting to see how the auto girls respond. (I was kind of sad there was no cell service near Montrose, she texted asking what I might like from there and I would have loved a pack of seeds from Wes Slo). Anyway..
Using 1 TSP/gallon, also added some Quillaja, and Aloe to the feed to help spread water throughout the pots and add some vigor.

The Lowes/Fastbuds vs Home Depot/Ethos grow is really picking up.

The front Home Depot/Ethos is the Pineapple Runtz and it is looking like it wants to get big! It is funny cause this one was a seed that I thought didn't make it, then appeared in the Solo cup a week later.

Fastbuds 1 is a beaut! She has that classic 6pack a'la @Justin Goody and is into mid flower!!

Ethos Banana Daddy x Jealousy is making my mouth water. She has one thick cola and a few side branches that are really filling in. She is short but she is big around!

The Neem victim Fastbuds is still hanging in there, but If I get crowded conditions in the tent she will be first to go.

Back
Top Bottom