Stonecrusher's Backyard Bonanza - Bringing Out The Big Pots!

Find 'em, kill 'em, cut the rot away, and spray with BT once a week until harvest (or after it rains and dries).
I could work on it all day from the looks of things. Even where they don't look brown, if you cut in you can find them.
Another trip to the garden center... What did I ever do to bugs??

I could work on it all day from the looks of things. Even where they don't look brown, if you cut in you can find them.
Another trip to the garden center... What did I ever do to bugs??
If they don't look brown and aren't next to a brown area, leave it on the plant. And the poop will come off in the post-harvest wash. The big caterpillars have to go, and the small ones will get killed by the BT.

Find 'em, kill 'em, cut the rot away, and spray with BT once a week until harvest (or after it rains and dries).
OK BT sprayed, and full plant inspection (like that is possible) complete for today. I know there are lots more, but Ill have to watch for signs.
Thanks for being a voice or reason! I was ready to grab the flame thrower.

Also: If I keep seeing bites out of the leaves on the indoor plant I may try the BT on it too. (BTW i just did and experiment on the indoor plant with bite marks. I turned off the lights for an hour then tried to surprise any nighttime critters. No evidence, and no harm done since they are autos).

Back
Top Bottom