Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

She's gettin' big!....and pretty too- you're doing a great job, babygirl!
And congrats on that sweet light! :thumb:
Thanks @Carcass! I’m hoping she doesnt outgrow my tent!

Looks pretty :)

Any idea how many ppm of N you feeding her?
Thanks @Verbalist ! To be honest, I haven’t the slightest clue! LOL I just make sure her nutes have a full does of calmag, and then adjust the CN17 Grow to make sure its not too high in PPMs for her.

Edit: note to self: find out how many PPMs of CNS Bloom has per gallon for when I switch to that once I start seeing flowers, not just pistils.

Fishing weights are a PITA to get right; Branch Bending Trainer
1639768422878.png

You can remove them after a few days and re-use.

Fishing weights are a PITA to get right; Branch Bending Trainer
1639956510489.png

You can remove them after a few days and re-use.
Yup - I have the plant benders … wasn't really doing to do much more with those at this point only because they DO have to be removed after a few days.

Thanks @Verbalist ! To be honest, I haven’t the slightest clue! LOL I just make sure her nutes have a full does of calmag, and then adjust the CN17 Grow to make sure its not too high in PPMs for her.

Edit: note to self: find out how many PPMs of CNS Bloom has per gallon for when I switch to that once I start seeing flowers, not just pistils.
If its Botanicares CNS17 Grow, the NPK is 3-1-2
And Bloom has 2-2-3. I’d maybe change to bloom already since the plant stretches and starts to produce flowers, it consumes a lot of K, more than N. And 2-2 N-P, you don’t really have to worry about giving too much P.

And Bloom has 2-2-3.
CNS17 apparently has several formulas. I believe the 3-1-2 is the Coco & Soil formula. I found the Original Hydroponics Formula Grow at 3-2-4 (and the Original Hydroponics Formula Bloom at 2-2-5).
Which CNS17 do you have, BG?

Just for giggles - if you were aiming for about 135ppm N:

16ml/gal of the OHF Grow provides:
135ppm N
39ppm P
149ppm K
126ppm Ca
22ppm Mg (needs 1g/gal Epsom)

25ml/gal of OHF Bloom provides:
137ppm N
59 P
285 K
137 Ca
34 Mg (could still use 1g/gal Epsom)

10ml/gal of each provides:
139ppm N
48 P
207 K
133 Ca
28 Mg (add 1g/gal Epsom)

I like the last one best.
:surf:

And Bloom has 2-2-3. I’d maybe change to bloom already since the plant stretches and starts to produce flowers, it consumes a lot of K, more than N. And 2-2 N-P, you don’t really have to worry about giving too much P.
Hey @Verbalist ! Oops - my bad! I thought I had the CNS Grow … I don’t, its the CNS Ripe
94FDF153-0CBA-41F6-8039-68DDCFD7B483.jpeg

Guess I gotta try to find the Bloom, but the only one on the Zon now is a “Pure Blend Pro”

I use pipe cleaners with great results
Yes @Jack 420 … but where in God’s name would I attach them to a bucket that constantly gets messed with? :(

Good job Jaybird :)

She looks beautiful :)
Thanks @Trala :). I’m trying!

CNS17 apparently has several formulas. I believe the 3-1-2 is the Coco & Soil formula. I found the Original Hydroponics Formula Grow at 3-2-4 (and the Original Hydroponics Formula Bloom at 2-2-5).
Which CNS17 do you have, BG?
Hey @FelipeBlu ! I boo-boo’d … I don’t have the Bloom - I have the Ripe :(

Just for giggles - if you were aiming for about 135ppm N:

16ml/gal of the OHF Grow provides:
135ppm N
39ppm P
149ppm K
126ppm Ca
22ppm Mg (needs 1g/gal Epsom)

25ml/gal of OHF Bloom provides:
137ppm N
59 P
285 K
137 Ca
34 Mg (could still use 1g/gal Epsom)

10ml/gal of each provides:
139ppm N
48 P
207 K
133 Ca
28 Mg (add 1g/gal Epsom)

I like the last one best.
:surf:
Well now that I know I dont have the right one, that wont work :( … Back to the drawing board for me!

Wow - that is so pro!
:bravo:
Thanks … I am toast for tonight. Gonna do the daily checkin in a second TRY to catch up on everyone’s journals and then I may have to crash for the night!

I do mine to the side of the bucket wen do change quickly undo them no biggie I used to tape them on the side also !!
Oy vey - that sounds like too much work … but then again ……………..

2021-12-17 - Day 41

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 50%
Res temp: 66F
PPM: 1080 … slight rise
pH: 5.8 … rising (adjusted to 5.1)
Water level: … falling (down another quart)
Plant Height: 14” (another inch higher!)

Back
Top Bottom