Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Maybe in 20-30 days, or 40, or 50. ;)
Exactly what I was goin to say with that monster n only being her 2nd grow dwc man she definitely graduated n haven’t even made it to full bloom

Exactly what I was goin to say with that monster n only being her 2nd grow dwc man she definitely graduated n haven’t even made it to full bloom
Awww, shucks !!! Thank you !!!

I remember my first dwc was a complete fail had all kinds of problems from nats to root rot then hurricane came leaving us with out lights for two weeks just nightmares

I remember my first dwc was a complete fail had all kinds of problems from nats to root rot then hurricane came leaving us with out lights for two weeks just nightmares
My first had root rot that I was combatting too - that was before I knew about Hydroguard or the +Life

Yup hydroguard definitely got me out bad situation also sm90 witch they don’t sell eny more but it’s a lot to take in wen u go hydro water temps ph roots health buttttt once u get down packed it’s a walk thru the park

Yup hydroguard definitely got me out bad situation also sm90 witch they don’t sell eny more but it’s a lot to take in wen u go hydro water temps ph roots health buttttt once u get down packed it’s a walk thru the park
Yup, res temps were the primary culprit the last time - but I was also growing in the summer and the room the tent is in happens to be the hottest room in the house, even with AC on. Right now my temps in that tent - even WITH the @Mars Hydro FC-3000 arent even getting up to 75, so thats helping A LOT!

Yup I don’t dare running eny dwc in the summer !!! Is y I went the flood tables rout since I can run wen temps get high
Well that’ll be outta the question for me … space limitations you see.

2021-12-15 - Day 39

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 52%
Res temp: 67F
PPM: 1070 … falling
pH: 6.1 … rising (adjusted to 4.9 - slight overshoot)
Water level: Down 1/2 gallon

So she’s drinking (1/2 gallon) and she’s eating (70 PPMs down in 24 hours) and she’s growing (2” in 24 hours … she is now a full 12” tall). I had to move her to the other side of the tent because I couldn't fit her in the field of view for the tent cam (pic taken before the move).

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this amazing light and the opportunity to show off what the FC-3000 is capable of!
She looks FANTASTIC! GO Team Mars!

I’m sure u will stick with dwc since ur doin really well at it !
Yup! I *may* dabble in soil in the future, but like they say: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!@

Yeah I tried soil a few times just not for me
Yeah, my plants outside only live because I don't touch them. I will say however that the SAD looking basil plant I brought home from the grocery store is looking a lot better; I thinned her (too many plants in that teeny pot), trimmed her, up-potted her, rooted the cuttings I took to encourage the bushing and planted THEM in a nice size pot. A while month and they arent dead!

Niceee I love the smell of basil !!
Yup- and with some nice tomatoes, and sliced mozzarella, and 18-year aged balsamic vinegar … mmmmmmmm

Youre not alone brother.
My first dwc attempt was a sucha big problem from the very beginning, until it hermied, LOL.
The amount of problems I had back in there, I was thinking about maybe dwc just aint my thing..

Then my 2nd and the current attempt: Almost 40 days broke and haven’t had a single problem. Growth has been super fast and pre flowering going smoothly.
Learn a lot from the first attempt even tho I didn’t even finish that plant.

^^ Now gotta keep :dude-knocking: tho. To not jinx myself

Exactly what I tell a lot of ppl jump in get ur hands dirty if u fail u won’t fail twice it’s a learning process type of thing !

Back
Top Bottom