Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

That rootage works for me! Nice job! How amazing is it that they heal as good as they do? The bud on that branch will be as good as anywhere on the plant!
Yeah, I thought for sure that branch was a goner when I broke it, and with just how BADLY I broke it, it truly is amazing how well she recovered (if it ever happens again though, it will get splints for added support!). It was a really low branch … so we’ll see what she produces!

@cjsbabygirl313 she is really filling out nicely. Looks like you are quickly running out of room in that tent!

@cjsbabygirl313 she is really filling out nicely. Looks like you are quickly running out of room in that tent!
Yeah - its a pretty narrow tent - only 20” from front to back :( … luckily there’s 3 feet from side to side (can you believe the last go ‘round I had TWO DWC buckets in there at the same time?

Yeah - its a pretty narrow tent - only 20” from front to back :( … luckily there’s 3 feet from side to side (can you believe the last go ‘round I had TWO DWC buckets in there at the same time?
Wow they must have been stuffed in there. Do you training differently to try to use the shape of the tent, or does the plant do that naturally?

Wow they must have been stuffed in there. Do you training differently to try to use the shape of the tent, or does the plant do that naturally?
No training on the last round besides leaf tucking. It was my first grow and started put pretty rough so I didnt want to royally screw things up. They went about their Christmas tree shape all on their own (and yeah - it was crowded)

Thanks - its always an amazing thing to look out my door, because I see Mother’s Nature’s beauty so clearly every day … whether its a beautiful sunrise, storm-thrashed waves, the cow nose rays playing in the water, the dolphins occasionally cruise by in pods, the horseshoe crabs having complete orgies up and down the beach in the spring, or just a peaceful and calm day.

Beautiful BabyGirl! That's like hang on the wall photography level!! Hehe next time run out, toss a plant/leaf into the picture- & BOOM- photo of the month!!
Lol - I could've gotten a better picture if I’d have taken it from our pier instead of the patio door (the tiki torch, hummingbird feeder and fence wouldnt have been in the way … but its a bit chilly to go out first thing in the morning in short pajamas and bare feet)

Thanks - its always an amazing thing to look out my door, because I see Mother’s Nature’s beauty so clearly every day … whether its a beautiful sunrise, storm-thrashed waves, the cow nose rays playing in the water, the dolphins occasionally cruise by in pods, the horseshoe crabs having complete orgies up and down the beach in the spring, or just a peaceful and calm day.
Better than the pic I got from Amazon for toy the other of your doorstep and the dock in the background lol

Better than the pic I got from Amazon for toy the other of your doorstep and the dock in the background lol
I love my mermaid sign - I’m thinking of hanging that on the wall at the foot of my bed - this way I can see it every morning and every night and smile like a loon! :rofl:

I love my mermaid sign - I’m thinking of hanging that on the wall at the foot of my bed - this way I can see it every morning and every night and smile like a loon! :rofl:
That makes my :love: :)

Good morning Jaybird:)

Your girls is a beautiful shade of green and that sunrise is perfection.

Makes my heart sing to know you are living your dream :)
Thanks T! I’m working hard to keep her healthy! And yeah this was the prettiest sunrise in weeks.

2021-12-14 - Day 38

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 50%
Res temp: 67F
PPM: 1140 (changed res today and upped nutes)
pH: 5.1

She grew another 1/2 inch since last night! We’re now at 10” … and with 1” in 2 nights I think we’re finally seeing her stretch. Amazing what that @Mars Hydro FC-3000 has done just since Friday! Pistils showing higher up, color getting really pretty green, she’s drinking and she’s growing UP finally :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom