Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

My girls even get like that in the big tent. Especially when you close the door and the vent sucks it in...hard to get around that!! You could trim her if you want a little...I know you want to wait til flower but maybe just a little more light in there will give her a push to bud...she seems to just like soaking in all those 3000 rays...she'll stay in veg forever like us tanning on a towel at the beach!
I actually had to take off about 5 more of those biggest fan leaves last night from the bottom. She cant stay in veg forever - she’s an auto! (Unless she didnt get the memo)

Looking amazing as usual
Thats very much appreciated coming from you Jack! You and @FelipeBlu both! You guys are light years ahead of me in experience and successful grows!

I actually had to take off about 5 more of those biggest fan leaves last night from the bottom. She cant stay in veg forever - she’s an auto! (Unless she didnt get the memo)
Well you gotta do what you gotta do and I know she's an auto I'm just messing with ya! Day 43....soon...very soon....

Well you gotta do what you gotta do and I know she's an auto I'm just messing with ya! Day 43....soon...very soon....
No worries Krissi - I feel the love :hug:

I used to grow 2 in the box, their dimensions were roughly 12"x 24" each, so you can train them to grow "rectangular" if need be, so you just need to grow a 20"x36" plant...or, like you said, just leave the door open if that'll work for you...I need the door shut on mine to keep the temperatures where the plant likes it ..

I used to grow 2 in the box, their dimensions were roughly 12"x 24" each, so you can train them to grow "rectangular" if need be, so you just need to grow a 20"x36" plant...or, like you said, just leave the door open if that'll work for you...I need the door shut on mine to keep the temperatures where the plant likes it ..
Definitely not worried about the temps in the house .. 68-71 regularly - and thats about where my tent runs too (which definitely seems to be Liv’s sweet spot!). And the humidity has been less of an issue too since we turned on the humidifier in our bedroom (the oil heat dries out the air so badly its hard to sleep well … waking up with a dry mouth, sore throat, and dried out nose SUX).

Edit: and if I get non 420-friendly company over I can just shut the door to the room Liv is in

I currently have a rectangular plant....she did it to herself and I guess I've I've helping prune her to continue it...she fits well in the small tent because of it now that you mention it

Thats very much appreciated coming from you Jack! You and @FelipeBlu both! You guys are light years ahead of me in experience and successful grows!
Not so long I only Ben growing for a few years what I can say every grow gets better !!!!

Not so long I only Ben growing for a few years what I can say every grow gets better !!!!
Your pics make it look like you’ve been doing it a LOT longer than that :)

Good morning J Bird :)

Well shizzle ma fizzle your plant is incredidizzle and your cookies are fabulizzle!

You like Snoop Dogg in da tent and Martha Stewart in da kitchen!

:adore::adore::adore:
Lol .. Thanks @Trala … I’m currently in cookie jail … about 1/2 flooded … still more to go though.

image.jpg

That icing gloss is AMAZING!

Can you draw?
I can’t draw at all - not even a straight line WITH A RULER. Seriously, I haven’t got a single artistic bone in my body; that gene skipped me and went to my sisters!

I can’t draw at all - not even a straight line WITH A RULER. Seriously, I haven’t got a single artistic bone in my body; that gene skipped me and went to my sisters!
You wouldn't know it looking at those cookies! They look artistic to me!! :drool:

You wouldn't know it looking at those cookies! They look artistic to me!! :drool:
Lol - thanks @Rexer ! These ones are only half way done … they still need all the details added, but that will be tomorrow because the base coat needs to dry overnight so I don’t dent the icing when I go to add the airbrushing, etc.

2021-12-19 - Day 43

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 44%
Res temp: 67F
PPM: 1040 … falling
pH: 5.9 … rising
Water level: … falling (down 1 quart)
Plant Height: 15.5”
Light height: 16”
Light intensity: 65%

Had to leave cookie jail … my hands wouldn't stop cramping so my tent check was a bit late this evening.

Where to start? Well, first off (as always) she’s loving life under the Mars Sun. But when I went to take her out of the tent to check conditions in the res, I kept running into the light … thats because she’s now 15.5” tall (another inch since yesterday). So the light is now 16” above her canopy.

And her root mass is looking pretty righteous!

So for the res check … down another quart (seems to be her daily ritual), but holy hell - she ate the most EVER in one night - 130 PPMs! Normally its like 10! So yeah, she must’ve had a freaking feast overnight!

Then, when I started to look her over, she was looking like a wild woman - hair everywhere, so decided it was time for a haircut. Here she is before her haircut (I think @Jack 420 would be proud that I decided she needed a trim).

And here is the fallout from it :nervous-guy:

Since I had her out, decided to put some clips on her two mains for the next couple days. Here she is after her haircut and getting bent over:

Hopefully she doesn't revolt against me and hermie on me!

Excellent trim and pretty mild I'd say...not like you stripped it bare! Nothing revolting about her. :welldone:

And those cookies are truly incredible. :adore:

You haven't got a single accurate view of your talents either. :cheesygrinsmiley: Artistry shows in oh so many ways!
Aww - so very kind of you … thank you!

Back
Top Bottom