Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

so proud of you now she can breath !!!!!!!! An you watch she bounce back in a day or two stronger then ever !!!
Thanks Jack … but if she gets any stronger, I’m going to have to hire a personal trainer just so I can handle her!

2021-12-19 - Day 43

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 44%
Res temp: 67F
PPM: 1040 … falling
pH: 5.9 … rising
Water level: … falling (down 1 quart)
Plant Height: 15.5”
Light height: 16”
Light intensity: 65%

Had to leave cookie jail … my hands wouldn't stop cramping so my tent check was a bit late this evening.

Where to start? Well, first off (as always) she’s loving life under the Mars Sun. But when I went to take her out of the tent to check conditions in the res, I kept running into the light … thats because she’s now 15.5” tall (another inch since yesterday). So the light is now 16” above her canopy.

And her root mass is looking pretty righteous!

So for the res check … down another quart (seems to be her daily ritual), but holy hell - she ate the most EVER in one night - 130 PPMs! Normally its like 10! So yeah, she must’ve had a freaking feast overnight!

Then, when I started to look her over, she was looking like a wild woman - hair everywhere, so decided it was time for a haircut. Here she is before her haircut (I think @Jack 420 would be proud that I decided she needed a trim).

And here is the fallout from it :nervous-guy:

Since I had her out, decided to put some clips on her two mains for the next couple days. Here she is after her haircut and getting bent over:

Hopefully she doesn't revolt against me and hermie on me!
Loving her trim!!

I can’t draw at all - not even a straight line WITH A RULER. Seriously, I haven’t got a single artistic bone in my body; that gene skipped me and went to my sisters!
Well given the artistic masterpieces that are your bikkies I call bollocks on that!

They are so beautiful:)

Lol .. Thanks @Trala … I’m currently in cookie jail … about 1/2 flooded … still more to go though.

image.jpg
Your cookies look amazing. :woohoo:

Well given the artistic masterpieces that are your bikkies I call bollocks on that!

Lol - you’re sweet T - thank you :)

Seriously though @Trala … if you can trace lines and color in a coloring book, you could do this just as well. The hardest thing to learn was getting the consistency of the royal icing just right … too thick and it wont lay flat … too thin and it runs off the cookie. And even now I still find myself having to unbag the icing and thin it out or add more “raw” icing to thicken it back up (but that can cause problems because then the color lightens back up)..

Seriously though @Trala … if you can trace lines and color in a coloring book, you could do this just as well. The hardest thing to learn was getting the consistency of the royal icing just right … too thick and it wont lay flat … too thin and it runs off the cookie. And even now I still find myself having to unbag the icing and thin it out or add more “raw” icing to thicken it back up (but that can cause problems because then the color lightens back up)..
They are works of art :)

In real life we’d be friends you know. I can feel it.

That's the cookie puzzle we were talking about? That's amazing! Gorgeous!
Good morning @Jon! Actually, the Santa face shown in my media is the one where the red and white “swirls” make up Santa's hat and beard (these still need to be airbrushed though).

By the way, I peeked in on Liv this morning and you would never know that last night she got a haircut and some training. Even hubby said you need to rename her Audrey.

Beautiful plant, BabyGirl!

FYI: My mom gets a lot of cramps in her hands. She makes them go away by eating a teaspoon of yellow mustard. She swears by it. She said they always keep mustard at the senior center she attends because the seniors tend to get hand cramps during their card games!

Beautiful plant, BabyGirl!

FYI: My mom gets a lot of cramps in her hands. She makes them go away by eating a teaspoon of yellow mustard. She swears by it. She said they always keep mustard at the senior center she attends because the seniors tend to get hand cramps during their card games!
Thanks @Grand Daddy Black … Liv is doing really well!

As for the hand cramps, it's only because I was icing cookies for like 12 hours yesterday, and some of the icing was thick - which means more pressure is needed. It only happens when I overdo it. (Besides, I hate mustard *barf* *lol*)

Back
Top Bottom