Kaldean, Journal

Looking good Kal! The def you mentioned - was that the yellowing of the lower leaves? Otherwise plants looking pretty good
Yeah @sneekymofo and thanks, I’m treating. With advise , for cal mag deficiency, but it’s only effecting one, plus she’s still growing good up top , just waiting till I see some sort of slowing with the yellowing and gunna flower them, think there gunna get way too big thou :rofl:

Yeah @sneekymofo and thanks, I’m treating. With advise , for cal mag deficiency, but it’s only effecting one, plus she’s still growing good up top , just waiting till I see some sort of slowing with the yellowing and gunna flower them, think there gunna get way too big thou :rofl:
Awesome! Hopefully you’ll squeeze them in there. But out of all the problems - THAT is my favorite :blunt:

Hi people, have a update here, I thought I was having a deficiency but it turned out to be a split stem, didn’t notice for near on 2 weeks, done a repair with advice from @Nunyabiz used aloe gel in the split and she seems to be recovering and doing well, a little too well, she’s going to out grow the tent :rofl: they have been in flower for a week today, and the plant on the right, with the 2 highest stems are the ones that split, iv had to try elevate the plant on the left to keep them level’ish at the top, anyway, here’s some pics:thumb:

18ADAD9A-6E16-4402-A2A1-C22AB6939A1A.jpeg

0961673D-1C51-4A4B-84D7-7E972C906C5C.jpeg

442DC681-AF2B-4272-970C-E460FF4EFD7B.jpeg

D31B384F-432C-403E-8672-2198409E16B6.jpeg

Hi people, need some advice, again lol, I’m near on 3 weeks of flowering, just concerned about the height of the og kush plant, it’s really stretched, is it going to stretch a lot more ? And also, iv seen a video on super cropping, can I do that at a later stage or has it got to be done now ? Thanks for your help people :thumb::thanks:

3C68FC44-61A4-4F39-B434-2177BC6ADDC2.jpeg

FEA6BAEA-E42F-410A-A70B-2EDC633B8906.jpeg

BEF6C619-1650-43C1-B65B-1A271AA0AF9B.jpeg

31DEB308-CB73-480B-9AE8-E235014866A8.jpeg

Little update here :thumb: it’s the 5th week of flowering, but counting as 4 due to the switch, got a bit worried about the white pistols turning brown on the og kush plant already ( on the right in pic ) but got some great info from @nivek about how it’s normal, so quite happy with them, enjoy the pics:thumb:

25B6CE49-D327-40E3-A049-44C7935454D4.png

438F9EA1-7C45-4374-A78B-1F12CA3D2D83.png

492BB081-4E3D-44AA-8989-8A2B51B3A406.png

DF423C9E-B8CF-420D-909C-A4721FDCE542.png

C5882513-48B6-46D6-8EE0-0A81CEAEAC80.jpeg

Lots of new white pistils still - sure you want to start flushing now?
Hi @FelipeBlu , I’m just going by the time iv been flowering, it says the little plant, the pinky colour one ( northern lights ) takes 7-8 weeks to flower, I’m iv just gone into the 8th week, do you think it’s too early ? I don’t really have a clue to be honest, it’s my first grow and i just germinated seeds and learnt, with loads of advice from yous on here, and just winged it basically, iv been trying to get something good to zoom in to the trichomes is it, but can’t get nothing to see properly, the pistils are the hairs ain’t they, do I have to wait until they stop producing white ones ?

Hi @FelipeBlu , I’m just going by the time iv been flowering, it says the little plant, the pinky colour one ( northern lights ) takes 7-8 weeks to flower, I’m iv just gone into the 8th week, do you think it’s too early ? I don’t really have a clue to be honest, it’s my first grow and i just germinated seeds and learnt, with loads of advice from yous on here, and just winged it basically, iv been trying to get something good to zoom in to the trichomes is it, but can’t get nothing to see properly, the pistils are the hairs ain’t they, do I have to wait until they stop producing white ones ?
Iv just red about it, and I took a couple of pics, the orange one ( og kush ) is this ready ? And the other pic, northern lights, is meant to flower quicker but looks a fare bit off, what do you think ?

2F59A4FF-36B3-407A-AE6D-804F48B2E71F.jpeg

4B5CC7D5-41E1-4A61-9B00-0BF2DE5409E8.jpeg

The OG looks closer. Many growers look at the trichomes to gauge ripeness - some like to see a certain proportion of “amber” - I like less sleepy so mostly cloudy for me. Can you get a loupe (10x or greater)?

The breeders’ estimate is just that - and based on their own timing (what’s the start of flowering - when you flip or when you see the crown of pistils at the end of stretch?) and criteria for considering the flowers ripe (clear, cloudy or amber?)

The OG looks closer. Many growers look at the trichomes to gauge ripeness - some like to see a certain proportion of “amber” - I like less sleepy so mostly cloudy for me. Can you get a loupe (10x or greater)?

The breeders’ estimate is just that - and based on their own timing (what’s the start of flowering - when you flip or when you see the crown of pistils at the end of stretch?) and criteria for considering the flowers ripe (clear, cloudy or amber?)
Hi @FelipeBlu i did get a jewellers eye but it was crap, just waiting on a different one now, so hopefully I will be able to see with it, and I flipped them on the 22nd of September, so that’s 7 weeks, but like you say, you have to give it a week or so before you see any buds, so going by that then your right, think I’m a week or so early, and to be honest, the stretch didn’t stop until a few weeks ago, I would say they kept stretching for at least 3 maybe 4 weeks after the flip, I think I’m close but not quite yet, I did water them with just water tonight but I’m thinking to water them again at lights on with nutes and leave it for at least another week before before flushing, does that sound right ? And have I done any damage by watering them with just water ? And thank you for your time and help :thanks::thumb:

Hi @FelipeBlu i did get a jewellers eye but it was crap, just waiting on a different one now, so hopefully I will be able to see with it, and I flipped them on the 22nd of September, so that’s 7 weeks, but like you say, you have to give it a week or so before you see any buds, so going by that then your right, think I’m a week or so early, and to be honest, the stretch didn’t stop until a few weeks ago, I would say they kept stretching for at least 3 maybe 4 weeks after the flip, I think I’m close but not quite yet, I did water them with just water tonight but I’m thinking to water them again at lights on with nutes and leave it for at least another week before before flushing, does that sound right ? And have I done any damage by watering them with just water ? And thank you for your time and help :thanks::thumb:
Naw, you’re good.
:passitleft:

After months of work, learning and anticipation, it would be a shame to not get the most out of your time and effort.
:welldone:
Hi @FelipeBlu , sorry, iv been a bit busy, and thank you :thumb: locked them in last night, it was getting very dodgy taking them out to water, nearly snapped em, and yeah I’m a bit concerned about when drying them out now with maintaining the right temperature, don’t like the sound of the mould what can happen, don’t wanna mess it up this far along :confused: iv got some pics I will put on , still haven’t been able to find anything to zoom in on them, will check out what you mentioned ,think the og looks close, the last 3 pics is the northern lights, fair bit off I’m thinking , thank you for your time and advice:thanks::thumb:

33CB7983-42F1-4A66-88A2-6DAFF1BB77DB.jpeg

CF11B8F2-A243-4D54-B221-BAE62CAD55B4.jpeg

C46570E5-E28C-4550-B085-D97E1DE0D7C4.jpeg

51B09335-DE1B-4009-A8E7-137EAB2559FD.jpeg

608972CB-4C22-4B71-BA77-E57C175AF30A.jpeg

F7BB128F-BC92-45D8-A01D-810AFB7A6D09.jpeg

A36F5CDB-32F3-47B7-BFD9-5A9DF0B9ACF2.jpeg

7D9EAB4F-E1FE-42B2-A5CD-8D29C1FCF925.jpeg

:drool:
I agree - the OG is looking like it is probably ready - especially if you want a more upbeat high, rather than sleepy stone. And yeah, I would wait a bit more on the NL.
My plan is to do them both at the same time, do you think that is going to be possible , I’m restricted for space so was hoping to dry them in the tent they are in now, and I just checked them and it looks as thou the half of the NL that’s directly under the light has very few white hairs, so iv angled the light so it’s going more to the back half, I did notice that the hairs turned pretty quickly on the og once they started so I’m hoping the NL will be the same, do you think I can wait without compromising the quality ? And thank you once again for your time and help :thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom