Waywardwayne's Kiwi OG + Thin Mint Kiwi Get To Know Me Journal

IMG_9912.jpeg
IMG_9911.jpeg
IMG_9908.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

This hemp farm I live next to looked too picturesque

Yikes what about the pollen from them? Have you had any issues with it?

Yikes what about the pollen from them? Have you had any issues with it?
My thoughts exactly!

As of yet I have not. I had one tiny white seed in my last plant harvested on the very bottom bud. That was likely not from the hemp farm but rather a banner that showed up late. Those plants wouldn’t be throwing pollen just yet anyway. Also one good thing is that the wind almost never comes from that direction either. We will see later into the season if my babies develop seeds. Fingers crossed for sure.

IMG_9925.jpeg

These have my attention now. I am awestruck.

IMG_9924.jpeg

IMG_9922.jpeg
IMG_9913.jpeg
IMG_9921.jpeg

As of yet I have not. I had one tiny white seed in my last plant harvested on the very bottom bud. That was likely not from the hemp farm but rather a banner that showed up late. Those plants wouldn’t be throwing pollen just yet anyway. Also one good thing is that the wind almost never comes from that direction either. We will see later into the season if my babies develop seeds. Fingers crossed for sure.

IMG_9925.jpeg

These have my attention now. I am awestruck.

IMG_9924.jpeg

IMG_9922.jpeg
IMG_9913.jpeg
IMG_9921.jpeg
🤞

Those tomatoes are sensational! Yummm!

You do have eclectic tastes in music!

The maters are really plumping up and the frost and purple are really standouts. Looking great out there Wayne. :thumb:
🤞

Those tomatoes are sensational! Yummm!
Thanks I’m probably more surprised than anyone that it’s coming together.

IMG_9990.jpeg

Last picture before she comes down. Another small harvest. The leaves are incredible looking and the buds not too bad. Funky haircut too always sticking up.

IMG_9981.jpeg
IMG_9993.jpeg
IMG_9992.jpeg
IMG_9994.jpeg

IMG_9991.jpeg

IMG_9995.jpeg

After tonight this journal will be through as the both kiwi strains are finished. The other stuff I have going will be updated somewhere.

Started getting unbelievable with those deep colors.

Thanks

Thanks all for sticking with us to the end!
I just arrived, and now you are done. ☹️ wow that last plant looked gorgeous! Great grow! Let me know if you start another journal please. :peace: :goodjob: :nicethread: :Namaste::peacetwo: Out

I just arrived, and now you are done. ☹️ wow that last plant looked gorgeous! Great grow! Let me know if you start another journal please. :peace: :goodjob: :nicethread: :Namaste::peacetwo: Out
Absolutely I will tag you! Thanks for the compliments on the plant too.

Absolutely I will tag you! Thanks for the compliments on the plant too.

Actually I want to show my grapes and crème which is just beginning flower. It has been a guest feature in this journal but since the kiwi is harvested maybe it’s time for another journal to track the flowering of the monster it’s become.

I’m ready! I would love to see how your garden grows, inside and out! But I bet harvest time has arrived for you regular garden too, making it very hard to keep up with everything. Hope you come back and let us see how things are growing! Loved the extra critters n bugs that hang out outside, and the wonderful way it feels to harvest, cure, and reap the rewards.

Here’s a few hugs waiting for you from Granny :hug::hug::hug:

@Granny420 I just saw you did a thorough read of this journal. Thanks for checking me and the ladies out here!

I started a new journal to wrap up the outdoor season here in Maine but Iv'e neglected it thus far. I hope to get organized and update soon. My issue is being off grid and near the end of warmer weather I have been super busy with various other projects that must get done. I haven't neglected the garden, just keeping up here and posting. every now and then I sneak in to check things out but not much time otherwise. at least not enough to produce a good post. anyhow hope all that changes soon and I will be able to share what all I have going on here.

I still have watermelon, cantaloupe, peppers carrots and a few other things as well as my three majestic babies which have finally all really gotten into full flower.

Alas thanks for the hugs, I'll try to update in the next few days or so with current pics and ill tag you then in the new journal.

Back
Top Bottom