Waywardwayne's Kiwi OG + Thin Mint Kiwi Get To Know Me Journal

Highya WWayne,

I'm glad the split lady has continued on like a trooper. She should give you a nice harvest, hoping nothing else will happen to her. I like the way they look being outdoors and sun! Very lush, swollen somewhat. I have a couple like that and they're vigorous growers! Much fun to watch them grow!!
Those bud pictures were very nice. Should get a nice buzz from that lady! Happy Smokin'

Highya WWayne,

I'm glad the split lady has continued on like a trooper. She should give you a nice harvest, hoping nothing else will happen to her. I like the way they look being outdoors and sun! Very lush, swollen somewhat. I have a couple like that and they're vigorous growers! Much fun to watch them grow!!
Those bud pictures were very nice. Should get a nice buzz from that lady! Happy Smokin'
Hey bode, the split plant seems to be doing better although she is dropping a few bottom leaves. She’s overall looking better but I can tell she’s still tending to herself. I’m very hopeful she will produce well.

The kiwi seems to be getting bigger every day now. I’m going camping for the 4th and I bet I don’t recognize it when I get back. I’m happy with it even through it’s just one stalk. To me the outdoor grow feels more real. I have plants inside that feel like a test to keep alive. Thanks for checking them out!

Should have an interesting update tomorrow. I’ve been out camping for four days and will be home tomorrow. I watered before I left but the small pots might be dry and even the big ones may be a little desperate. I was expecting rain yesterday but the neighbor said it didn’t come. Still, I’m expecting them to have grown noticeably since we last saw them. I put the kiwi that’s full flower under the greenhouse top so it would be protected somewhat. I’m excited to get back and see what they’ve done.

IMG_9338.jpeg
IMG_9331.jpeg
IMG_9330.jpeg
IMG_9325.jpeg
IMG_9332.jpeg
IMG_9324.jpeg
IMG_9334.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg

IMG_9336.jpeg
IMG_9321.jpeg

Frost looks great, the purple-black leaves are really cool, and in my 7+ years here this is the first time I've seen a brick used for reference!
:welldone:
The brick was all I had at hand 😳 I suppose a yard stick is in my future. Wish that kiwi had been a photo because I think it is a cool plant with potential OR I that I had more skill and experience with autos. Thanks for the feedback shed.

I just stopped by to admire your garden and say high.
Keep up the great work.

Hay @StoneOtter try playing Jethro Tull in the background. :laugh:

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I see you gave it a good read through! Thanks for taking the time to check it out, it’s coming along one way or another 😃 I’m having a lot of fun with it.

IMG_9422.jpeg
IMG_9427.jpeg
IMG_9424.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg
IMG_9380.jpeg

The grapes ‘n crème have gone inside to flower. They were transplanted yesterday and the lower deck got cleared up and defoliated. On the path I find interesting things every day it seems. Eggs from a bird who made their nest right on the forest floor. And these pipe monotropa uniflora (thanks google, appreciate the help) are all over the place.

The plant has no chlorophyll so it forms a parasitic relationship between a tree, itself and the mycorrhizae. Stealing nutrients the mycorrhizae was trading the tree. 😮 Pretty and odd.

IMG_9377.jpeg

The grapes ‘n crème are on a campfire bbq grill stand for air in the bottom. The tent is a 3 x 3 and the light a 200w VIVOSUN that I have not been able to function properly. First the fan stopped responding to the app now the whole device is gone and won’t reconnect. I have the power on and dongle out and I think it’s in flower mode at 100 percent by default. I’ve tried multiple times over months to get this light to work correctly. As long as it’s working even without control I’m gonna use it. Kind of annoying but…. It’s working making light.

Have a nice night thanks for taking a look!

I’ve decided to share a song with every update. I find it interesting to see other people’s taste in things.

Different kind of update this one. My next update will have pictures and it will be of the harvest of the kiwi og. During the 4th of July weekend I was out camping and it rained a few times and when I got back it rained a little more. I thought the buds had dried but there was bud rot. I was plucking it for almost three days then decided it had to come down. Every time I looked there was a new spot. Anywhoo after the battle we ended up with about half the buds. Which after today, being dried for 7 day, weighed in at 6.2 grams yeah! There is a large portion of trim that includes a few little buds that’ll be harvested for the trichomes. It’s dried now and in the freezer.

So wasn’t a total loss but may as well have been. It could have matured another week or two but under close inspection there are some amber and mostly cloudy. Yet still a few clear. Smells pretty much like grass at the moment. After living in a jar for a while I hope that changes. Yesterday o had a small tester puff and it seems to be effective.

My next round of auto plants will be in coco so it’s grown as fast as possible during vegetation. More to come.

(With this other not the best news I may as well say it, the little blue eggs didn’t make it. More on that later as well.)

As I proclaimed here is a song. We are sticking with Tom Hall because he’s a legend:

VIVOSUN! VIVOSUN is why I updated today. But forgot and got into those other things.

So I’ve had problems with my light. I sent an email to them and they are sending me a new light!

I’ve had to take the grapes ‘n crème back outside after it being inside four days because the light just wasn’t working right and when it was off it was sketchy. Anyways I’m excited about the light and cannot believe how well VIVOSUN has treated me. When the light arrives the plant will go back inside. It’s funny only four days and it took shape under the net already.

Back
Top Bottom