Waywardwayne's Kiwi OG + Thin Mint Kiwi Get To Know Me Journal

I always figure Ca def to be more brown than bleached, so to me those spots look more like dead tissue from some sort of spray or a possible boron deficiency, which is rare but I've seen it happen.
That’s from electrical contact cleaner. I accidentally sprayed it two days ago. I immediately sprayed it off with fresh water. I thought the plant would be dead by now.

Kiwi og asparagus
IMG_9189.jpeg

The one in the center will be transplanted into a 15gal cloth and sent into flower this week.
IMG_9187.jpeg

The newest sproutlet. Rolled up in a hemp sprouting pad. I got the root going down and the head coming up with precision on this baby. Maybe it’ll make a difference and maybe not.
IMG_9160.jpeg
IMG_9164.jpeg
IMG_9195.jpeg

Straggler out back is still spotted but otherwise looks like a neglected, healthy, piece of work.

IMG_9190.jpeg

Highya WWayne,

Look at all the trichomes!! They look nearly ready. Very frosty!!

The other ladies weren't labeled. I can't remember what strains you're growing. The one on the left looks nitrogen deficient. The middle one must be under your training program. Rain tonight and tomorrow. Not as bad as last year for the weather!! Happy Smokin'

Highya WWayne,

Look at all the trichomes!! They look nearly ready. Very frosty!!

The other ladies weren't labeled. I can't remember what strains you're growing. The one on the left looks nitrogen deficient. The middle one must be under your training program. Rain tonight and tomorrow. Not as bad as last year for the weather!! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode, the one on the left is the sour patch kids. The center and right are either dosido or grapes n’ crème. They got mixed up and I don’t know which is which!

The SPK on the left is the one that was split down the middle. It’s been giving me issues since then. It’s always not been a very vibrant green even before but it’s been growing great. Perhaps I could add some N and see if that darkens the leaves a little. The kiwi og, which is flowering, is certainly getting frosty. I anticipate the harvest even though it’ll probably only be like 15 grams.
The weather today feels cold, maybe after is rains it’ll warm up for us. The last few days have been great here. Maine has the potential to grow amazing plants, if we’re lucky. Thanks for checking it out.

Highya WWayne,

I'm still trying to find a seedbank in the U.S. that has reasonable prices, good seed selection, and delivers seeds without problems. Seems every time I order, something gets messed up. Twice, from seedsman customs has taken the seeds so I have to find another address to resend them to. Some have a small offering. Still hunting. I grow Super Silver Haze because it's mold resistant, and finishes mid October. Other strains come from friends. Still looking for the holy grail of cannabis.
Pretty strange about the two pictures alike, yet different strains. I always wondered about seed companies doing things like that. I guess the more reputable ones don't do things like that. And yes, Maine can grow great ladies. Just have to get them through hurricane season. Last year, I lost 4 plants to severe winds and rain. Still trying to figure out tying branches and staking the main stalk. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Highya WWayne,

I'm still trying to find a seedbank in the U.S. that has reasonable prices, good seed selection, and delivers seeds without problems. Seems every time I order, something gets messed up. Twice, from seedsman customs has taken the seeds so I have to find another address to resend them to. Some have a small offering. Still hunting. I grow Super Silver Haze because it's mold resistant, and finishes mid October. Other strains come from friends. Still looking for the holy grail of cannabis.
Pretty strange about the two pictures alike, yet different strains. I always wondered about seed companies doing things like that. I guess the more reputable ones don't do things like that. And yes, Maine can grow great ladies. Just have to get them through hurricane season. Last year, I lost 4 plants to severe winds and rain. Still trying to figure out tying branches and staking the main stalk. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Hey Bode, I remember last year there were at least 3 different days of 60+ mph winds with one of them significantly higher. That type of wind is the worst!

I have ordered from North Atlantic seeds and they are operating out of Maine. The seeds were here in 4 days with no problem. 3 of the 7 seeds I planted from them didn’t make it or didn’t hatch. But they were testers and the seeds looks misshaped and small to begin with. The ones that were not testers looked fine and have made it into seedling and starting veg any day. The reason I was on the other site looking at seeds is because North Atlantic seed co’s website was super slow and I couldn’t really browse with it like that. But this morning it seems like the site is running at normal speed yay!

With all the pictures of colas and plants on these seed sites it’s crazy to find two of the same picture for two different strains. I guess researching a strain has to be a bigger effort than just reading the description and looking at the picture provided by the seed company.

A lot of the banks reuse them stock photos. Personally I don't care for it, kinda like false advertising. However maybe they just don't have an image for it? Some strains don't even have info. Does that ever deter you from a purchase? Or does it prompt you to wanna grow it and add that info for future growers? There's some good guys out there that have amazing genetics, like new420seeds.

A lot of the banks reuse them stock photos. Personally I don't care for it, kinda like false advertising. However maybe they just don't have an image for it? Some strains don't even have info. Does that ever deter you from a purchase? Or does it prompt you to wanna grow it and add that info for future growers? There's some good guys out there that have amazing genetics, like new420seeds.

Of course I’d buy from them just maybe not those strains. Because the picture can either be one or none so I’ll pick something that looks like a legitimate photo of the strain. There are so many genetics I don’t even know where to start looking. Just going through the sponsors for now. I’m glad north east seeds are in maine! I wasn’t aware stock photos were used on any ole strain. There is so much to research trying to find a strain that fits some criteria.

Back
Top Bottom