Is this leaf septoria? If so, what should I do?

Normally with just a bit of luck and little effort you can get to harvest. You have added enough effort to offset the bad luck.
I am setting up my tent to harvest the plants in the tent. On 3 of them I seen some amber trichomes yesterday. Only thing I couldn't tell was if the trichomes I was looking at were on the leaves or buds. My kid was wired and kept running around shaking the plants so I couldn't get a great look. Those plants are pitiful.....but they have had it really rough. The way I am looking at it is this is practice for harvest, drying and curing for the outside plants.

I'd say outside growers are well advised not to use amber as a gauge for harvest timing as the sun can turn trichomes amber long before the plant is done making THC. I use the clear to cloudy ratio as a harvest gauge as well as how much the drinking has slowed down.
I want to try to find a recipe that has been used for long period, successful outdoor grows so if you know of one hook me up!
Revs soil recipe is pretty well known, tried and tested. @StoneOtter just posted his version here:
https://www.420magazine.com/communi...o-sweeten-your-day-otters.539440/post-6030717

I'd say outside growers are well advised not to use amber as a gauge for harvest timing as the sun can turn trichomes amber long before the plant is done making THC. I use the clear to cloudy ratio as a harvest gauge as well as how much the drinking has slowed down.

Revs soil recipe is pretty well known, tried and tested. @StoneOtter just posted his version here:
https://www.420magazine.com/communi...o-sweeten-your-day-otters.539440/post-6030717
I would say 90 to 95 percent white the other 5 to 10 percent clear or amber.

Still drinking? And is that on the sugar leaves or the calyxes? Doesn't look close to done to me, and it's only Sept. 24th.
I have inside plants in a tent too. And my soil is hydrophobic....its hard to tell how much it drinks. I will water it, think all is good and an hour later look at it and there is a puddle under it. As far as sugar leaves or calyxes.....IDK....my hands are so damn shaky I can't tell.

I have inside plants in a tent too. And my soil is hydrophobic....its hard to tell how much it drinks. I will water it, think all is good and an hour later look at it and there is a puddle under it. As far as sugar leaves or calyxes.....IDK....my hands are so damn shaky I can't tell.
This was the best pic I could get and it took me a little bit to get it.

2024-09-24-185417625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom