Top view
420-magazine-mobile1775794334.jpg

Bd x afck x a.c. tops on two diff branch's at the same height
420-magazine-mobile654569071.jpg

Lotta popcorn. Movies anyone? Og kush
420-magazine-mobile182689428.jpg

Better view of myriad leaves of tmv og
420-magazine-mobile1377251348.jpg

Scrapped the incredible. Don't like the growth on it and its not what I remember from when we last grew it out. Bit maybe one day

Mm your popcorn looks good! I'll take some for sure!

Looking mint man, that tmv still trips me out, I'm all paranoid n shit now lol

Life bro life. Fuggun everything destroyed while asking take care however insignificant nor glammorless. Take it with a grain of salt. ||

:/ sounds like you've got some muck to crawl thru rn eh? That real shitty life muck?

There ain't much that can't get better, just takes time some times

I feel you man, the days get long n tedious, mentally draining. Just try to stay busy man idle hands do the devils work, keep engaged, get thru the hard ones

Yeah i know what you mean brothe. My dad had the seasonal effect too but he was hopped on the antidepressant train. One thing that ill never mess with because my brain chemistry is too fragile from the past and some of the present and worry about the future. A day is like never-ending prodding over the past. Regrets. Wishes. And that whatifs.

Oh well up and down like the tides is what it reminds me. Your either up or down but the light change effects me negatively.
I struggle with the summers.... time to see how the winter goes. Thank God for flower. Hopefully will ease my 3 months of dark coldness. And I am not a fan of this TMV. Really makes for a crappy grow will certianly not keep another if I notice the deformity!

Stay up bud. Are you in the interior?

Yeah i know what you mean brothe. My dad had the seasonal effect too but he was hopped on the antidepressant train. One thing that ill never mess with because my brain chemistry is too fragile from the past and some of the present and worry about the future. A day is like never-ending prodding over the past. Regrets. Wishes. And that whatifs.
Sorry for your loss bud. I lost my pops from cancer my senior yeasr of high school. And not a day goes by that I don't miss that guy. He was my hero. Still is lol. I just try to make him proud. I promised him I would. Gotta do it now!

I struggle with the summers.... time to see how the winter goes. Thank God for flower. Hopefully will ease my 3 months of dark coldness. And I am not a fan of this TMV. Really makes for a crappy grow will certianly not keep another if I notice the deformity!

Stay up bud. Are you in the interior?
Naw on the coast away from civilization

Sorry for your loss bud. I lost my pops from cancer my senior yeasr of high school. And not a day goes by that I don't miss that guy. He was my hero. Still is lol. I just try to make him proud. I promised him I would. Gotta do it now!
Yeah he had heart disease and after that his kidney and liver failed. Wasn't much for saying goodbye then a month later my buddy shot himself with a shotgun as i was untying the door to try talk with him. I didn't see the shotgun at the time but i seen the flash of the gun and him slumped. Tore me up. Plus on top of that I'm complete wacko, it's a chore to stay sane.

Yeah he had heart disease and after that his kidney and liver failed. Wasn't much for saying goodbye then a month later my buddy shot himself with a shotgun as i was untying the door to try talk with him. I didn't see the shotgun at the time but i seen the flash of the gun and him slumped. Tore me up. Plus on top of that I'm complete wacko, it's a chore to stay sane.
Tough man, I've never had to deal with being that close to it happening, can't imagine. Just stay in touch man, I'm a whacko too n it's easy to disconnect n let yourself go off, I know what you mean when you say it's a chore.

Just keep in touch, focus on your babes, n what you want to do. You got a crazy homie here if you ever need one man. Sorry for all the loss your working through right now, I know there's nothing I can say to make it better, just time to work through it, just know we're here n you don't have to go thru it alone man. Honestly just wanna make sure your ok, even if your having a tough day, none of us need more loss :/

Much love n good vibes Ill, your in my heart n mind bro

Tough man, I've never had to deal with being that close to it happening, can't imagine. Just stay in touch man, I'm a whacko too n it's easy to disconnect n let yourself go off, I know what you mean when you say it's a chore.

Just keep in touch, focus on your babes, n what you want to do. You got a crazy homie here if you ever need one man. Sorry for all the loss your working through right now, I know there's nothing I can say to make it better, just time to work through it, just know we're here n you don't have to go thru it alone man. Honestly just wanna make sure your ok, even if your having a tough day, none of us need more loss :/

Much love n good vibes Ill, your in my heart n mind bro
Your too kind and i needed the words.

Lolly popped the new one into flower got rid of a whole bunch of bottom growth. This is the fire og x mtf
420-magazine-mobile1113385902.jpg

View of the forest
420-magazine-mobile1652458883.jpg

Og
420-magazine-mobile866360019.jpg

Bd x afck x ac
420-magazine-mobile1859392505.jpg

Another of the fire
420-magazine-mobile2046789269.jpg

Pic of the second bd
420-magazine-mobile1818180042.jpg

Animal cookies
420-magazine-mobile1797719469.jpg

Pic of the lolly pop action
420-magazine-mobile856534791.jpg

Your too kind and i needed the words.
Any time man, I know some of the f'd up things that can go through the mind when you let it go, it can be pretty toxic. Emotions there but not, it's easy to bounce back and forth when you are trapped in such a small space if you know what I mean.

Peace man, controlling what you do today, it's all we have. I know you know it. Better days are coming

Back
Top Bottom