Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Big said it well. We're here man. I'm probably legally insane according to the government..... And went through my share of stuff. Just know were here and we got you. Maybe this summer well get out and fish some idk if your into that shit. I need to do some real man activities this next year missed out on a lot this year!

Oh and the plants are looking good for sure. All you hydroers make it look so good

Where I'm from we fish for everything. Mainly herring salmon and halibut. The last time I went out was two years ago and we caught a salmon shark. Pretty awesome. Didn't land it it snapped my line and even then it was still going for the sinker.

Where I'm from we fish for everything. Mainly herring salmon and halibut. The last time I went out was two years ago and we caught a salmon shark. Pretty awesome. Didn't land it it snapped my line and even then it was still going for the sinker.
Nice! You have a boat or know someone? I'm dying to get out on the ocean! But if rather not do a touristy one. I want the beer and blunts and big add halibut like taller than my 63 lanky ass

Haha where I live to make it here would be two planes. And its not the best place for touristy stuff. It's great and all but its expensive to get here. You should check out some of the drawings for hunting. We have musk ox and Theres alot here and then on the other island they offer tickets for reindeer. I think you can get tags to hunt them too.

Oh and no alcohol here whatsoever. There's black market but its better to make your own. Why I grow becaise im not gonna mention how much bud is, and sometimes it's not even a full gram. And I've just come to the conclusion that we can do way better if we do it our self. I know you can take charters out of homer or Seward and they are on the road system.

Islanders eh? You were supposed to tell me yeah I live in Valdez come down and I'll take you out on my yacht hahahah!!!

Awww damn I said too much. Sorry mad my home isnt much of my home. I'm half of nothing and half of everything and not a day goes by im not reminded.

Well your home certianly has a heck of a garden bud! Surrounded by all those beautiful ladies. Doesn't sound half bad to me

Hope your days going decent Ill! Sending some purple og your way bro . . .

How's it hanging mang?

Getting tired again. My spikes of depression are more pronounced and more extreme. It's like living on a roller coaster. But I'll say smoking sativa bring the devil out of me. And i love that ol devil because it reminds me of my dad.

Funny how that works ain it? I find I have to stay off the sativa during winter unless I'm going to do something physical for a few hours :/

Indica all winter or at most a hybrid otherwise the demons have free reign, know what I mean?

Feel free not to answer but manic depressive? I have the same swings in my life, makes crazy shit happen.

Lots of love bro, keep it 100 mang

Back
Top Bottom