Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Uninterested to get a half assed assessment from monkeys who prob just want to dope me up. No thank u. Fuck them. I wish i could fix it but i cant.

Uninterested to get a half assed assessment from monkeys who prob just want to dope me up. No thank u. Fuck them. I wish i could fix it but i cant.
Yea man, as a kid they just moved me around n never knew wtf was actually going on, by the time I ended up in the ward they put me on soo many pills I didn't even know what I was taking. After I got out I stopped taking it all n started smoking, all we can do is manage, some days good some suck.

Just about getting through the shit and trying to stay hopeful, shit always comes around man. Trust me I don't believe in any of that shit but it's good to at least watch your behaviour and how it's affecting you and try to be conscious of it when it happens. I don't fall under any category either, but I definitely notice behavioral things and try to keep it in mind that it's just part of the craziness and that it'll fade in a day or a week or however long it lasts that time.

Idk man, winters setting in to which blows, just a tough time of year. Just want you to be ok to get through it. I know there's nothing i could say to convince you I care, despite not knowing you, but I do n it's just hard to sit here n do nothing when I know how hard it is just to stay alive sometimes, you know?

Idk just don't hesitate to message me I guess, I'm not gunna hide, just wanna try to be a homie if I can. Sorry man idk I know how hard it can be to let walls down when the tornado starts running so inwont be offended if you don't respond or just tell me to stfu, I'm no brain doctor or nothing, just a guy who's been thru some of what it sounds like your feeling. Just want you to know that there's no way I could ever know everything that's going on, but I feel some of it and i know that pain, just want you to know it's not just you, n you got a homie if you need one.

I'll stop now, feel free to have this comment removed if it bugs you, but really.man I just want you to know I appreciate you n the work you put in to keep going every day, especially when your brain keeps telling you to do bad things, just keep beating it out. Sigh i wish I could do more for you, but you know as well as i do that it all comes from within. Sometimes we can't do anything about it other than have patience n go at it on a better day. Love man; truly want the best for you brother

Ah man your way too kind. But walls talk and the internet is open. I dont hate or take offence. One thing that helped me get through the bullshit was little thinking. Don't take the little things in account just watch the tide and waves. And be.

Yep that sounds right to me. It's such a challenge sometimes but the way you put it there is on point .

If I ever get up that way ima hit you up man, I'll try to bring a big ass bag of dank too lol

We can hit up some fishing n just chill

I wonder if I can even get a passport lol well see one day I guess .

Appreciate you talking with me man, hopefully some indica comes your way soon!

Animal cookies looks dank af Troy01 had a great first run with it! Enjoy bud ;P

Fire og clone
420-magazine-mobile1566496219.jpg

Brains choice #1
420-magazine-mobile2121191536.jpg

Brains choice clone #2
420-magazine-mobile78668101.jpg

Where my dogs at??? Woof woof woof. Got 2 chemdog #4, em dog and black dog in cups of water.
420-magazine-mobile1812049634.jpg

Woof woof. Theres bodicea. Shes dads but hes gone. Hope these pop.

Nice man dawgs in the house!

Yea I agree those clones are mad

Seeds went into plugs. Sprayed with a little calmag water and some clonex, and put into the prop dome. It looked like em dog was beginning to pop......bbbbbuuuuuttt...
..i kinda forgot which one was em dog and black dog. Story of my life.

Seeds went into plugs. Sprayed with a little calmag water and some clonex, and put into the prop dome. It looked like em dog was beginning to pop......bbbbbuuuuuttt...
..i kinda forgot which one was em dog and black dog. Story of my life.
Sure they will both be wonderful

K both chemdogs are trying to poke through the plug. Waiting for the other two. Hoping i didnt stuff them down the hole too much.

Temps have been really low. Our heater needs a new igniter and the ones we put on it dont work. This is one of gods parodys. Or murphys law?

Got amber on the leaves on the og. Im gonna try and go until i cant resist the urge to make oil. Just waiting on some lecithin then the fun begins.

So im guessing that these unknowns i got in flower are jesus og crosses because of the pineapple/lemon scent. Just comes down to what i remember and animal cookies dont smell this way.

Back
Top Bottom