Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Oh and for scholarly purposes the og infected with tmv didnt produce a whole lot but it sure had popcorn for days. The buds sizes were almost miniature. Calaxys' resin production was lowered also. I would say from another OG that strength was not too deminished.

Interesting about the tmv, hope I never see that shit lol

Even just dry tobacco is enough to transfer it? Wow good insentive to stop I guess lol

Erry day im hustlin. It might look like that this grow is getting the best of the cold and might have to pack up. But ill make sure this place is the first to kno.

Can't keep the cold at bay eh? I'm gunna have to cover my windows with insulative foam too :S let's hope it stays unseasonably warm for you man

The show must grow on lol damn winter :/ oh well at least having artificial suns and plants make it a bit more fun

420-magazine-mobile1609593929.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1864976049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile138840006.jpg

420-magazine-mobile456379389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2135471679.jpg

Damn that's gunna be a massive cola :0

Im prob gonna lay all the seeds i tried popping to rest. This cold snap got the better of me. I need a boost to go at it another try. Og boost is too mellow and relaxing. Gonna figure which i might pop and the super silver haze might get its golden bucket.

Mmm ssh can't go wrong with that strain

Cool i got these from 420 on our very first order. Someone told me it brought back their petroleum huffing days. I wouldnt know but it was deff ssh. Make me want to shut up and listen and introspect an all that.

Back
Top Bottom