Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

420-magazine-mobile2087688043.jpg

Dry herb vape. Still green tasting og

Thing looks well built damn

Did a lite feed with only potassium and phosphorus. Looked a little green. None at all except in cal mag. Mammoth p z7 and great white bennys. Ph'd to 5.9.

They look awesome man! Some real bushes on your hands .

Got a loaner dorm grow 450 as a temporary replacememt. Two g8's. Looks pretty nice though. Almost too perfect. But bummer about growant, i was liking it. Hope i can resolve this painlessly.

Having trouble with the growant. Cant seem to reset it or change any settings. Cant get it out of that menu.
They'll take care of you I'm sure. Sucks it's acting up though....

Your plants look great though some seriously huge fan leaves I love it!

They'll take care of you I'm sure. Sucks it's acting up though....

Your plants look great though some seriously huge fan leaves I love it!
Ive made it religious about pruning only dead leaves and bending and tucking leaves. Aside from lolly popping the bush and thinning it oit was the only prune i really did. Besides snapping a trunk and topping it at 3rd node which is proving larger buds.

Which pen is that? How do you like the high from the pen vs smoking out of a bong or pipe?
Its the status. I was trying to get the truva and i accidently clicked on that one. Id say the high from smoking it is a bit mellower. Its like a .5 or .08 gram oven chamber. Leaves the bud brownish and smell reminds me of burnt pop corn.

Got emailed back last night. To reset my growant. I had to take the display off via screw driver. Unplug wire harness for the display. Put it back togather with lots of difficulty and it was fixed in 5 minutes. Thanks growant for hitting me back fast af.

Got emailed back last night. To reset my growant. I had to take the display off via screw driver. Unplug wire harness for the display. Put it back togather with lots of difficulty and it was fixed in 5 minutes. Thanks growant for hitting me back fast af.
Knew IT! They are really good about getting back to me. And I didn't even have a light it was just to help out eyes4grandpa

Back
Top Bottom