Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Watered today with open sesame, great white, big bloom and tiger blood. It seems theyre using more water or the added temps have been drying out the pots faster. It's looking like they're just about done stretching.

Just a reminder for me
81941d5514c4b7d5c6c4a3a57c9d194f.jpg

Thinking about doing a rez change for the og kush. Wondering if beastie blooms will bulk it up or if the tmv is affecting it.

In another note my idea of going from ph 5.1 to drift to 5.8-9 was good because it stays stable for a couple days. No more drifting up to 6.5

So its a cross between Chem D x Tangtang to make mob boss. I guess I was looking at the hybrid crosses with mob boss. The closest I found to somethi g having mob boss was London OG which has flamethrower x mob boss x guide dog on Seedsman.

So I was in my bloom room while it was supposed to be lights out and the growant flashed like lightning. I dont know if it was supposed to do that but around my lcd screen it looks cracked. I'm hoping this wont become a problem. I should have mentioned that when i got it. Everything seems to be going okay.

So I was in my bloom room while it was supposed to be lights out and the growant flashed like lightning. I dont know if it was supposed to do that but around my lcd screen it looks cracked. I'm hoping this wont become a problem. I should have mentioned that when i got it. Everything seems to be going okay.
:S maybe mention it to Gee?

Res change yesterday on the og with beastie blooms, Tigars blood, big bloom, z7 an gw. Having weird feelings. Maybe the flashes from dethklok are affecting me. i nev3r let my plants listen to it. Maybe armin van buur3n. Or maybe classical inspired metel. But trance yes.

Well cindy 99 xx feminine is added to the future line up along with rqs amnesia haze. Seedsman's white widow, jack herer, blueberry and some blue moon regulars.

Hey Illz. How's it? Hope you don't mind your neighbor in the interior hanging out. Plants are looking good! Ever figure out if you had TMV? I'm not sure if I do but she's flipping here next week so fingers crossed. None of the other plants seem to have been bothered by whatever it is she has. Once I get the breeding going I wont have patience for runts anyways, lol.

Hope your having a great day and staying warm!

Oh the og has it for sure. Mosaic leaves, twisted leaf, buds aren't as bit but they are frossssssty and sticky. It smells really good too.

Oh the og has it for sure. Mosaic leaves, twisted leaf, buds aren't as bit but they are frossssssty and sticky. It smells really good too.
Okay big relief!!! I couldn't just dispose of many weeks of "hard work". Shit the plants do most the work honestly.... regardless It would be too much time and energy to try and veg out 1 plant to suffice in the space. Mine is about half the size of her sis maybe less but I figured what the heck! I'm growing strawberry kush and it's a OG kush strawberry cough cross. Wonder if the OG is a carrier....

I dont know but i do use tobacco and that's the main one that makes it spread. I just didn't want to throw it away and theres a chance that it can spread. A few leaves on my other plants look like it but no mosaic leaves.

Back
Top Bottom