Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Nice haul man . wicked!

Oh boy. Getting to know the growant light is a bit technical even with a remote, but to say the least I learned to use the onscreen lcd menus for bloom and figured out the custom settings. Just need to brush up on par and such. I learn slower than others but think way faster:). Another note. Day one of sobriety. No meds;'-(

Aww feelin for ya bud, sending some smoke your way Ill!

Liking the growant light? There's a lot to them from what I've seen, hopefully you can figure it out ok.

Cant go wrong with chemdog!

I had a buddy over today and he brought me a small sample of Mob Boss which is a cross of Chemdawg and Tang Tang. Really nice Sativa dominant hybrid. One of the few times the Chemdawg didn't do me in. Wish GrindHouse was selling the seeds for it.

Oh boy. Have to resist the urge to pop any too early otherwise I won't have room. I'm trying to get a perpetual going then i won't ever run out and go sane.

Watered. Temps have been up in the 80s since I added the growant. Need to get that under control. No pix. My phone camera is still effed. So it works sometimes then it doesnt work.

Just checked again. 81 degrees f

81 isn't bad brother. I wouldn't worry about anything in the low 80s. Just have a lot of air flow....I might consider a fan above and below the canopy.

Mutant OG kush
420-magazine-mobile592355819.jpg

Mystery 1
420-magazine-mobile1129326198.jpg

Animal cookie clone
420-magazine-mobile821407579.jpg

Another
420-magazine-mobile1140430461.jpg

Mystery 2
420-magazine-mobile852884808.jpg

Well theres a small update theres flowers forming pretty good.

Incredible bs
420-magazine-mobile191703968.jpg

My beast, and its not a mystery anymore this is what a male fire og did to a atf. And its female.
420-magazine-mobile1994707513.jpg

Mystery with the powers of deduction the two I got in flower now are the black domina x Afghan x animal cookies.
420-magazine-mobile1905827298.jpg

Animal cookie
420-magazine-mobile751782199.jpg

Just a few pics was checking to see if i have to water but im gonna let my h20 sit for a day and get her done tomorrow

Oh and I've got twisted growth on that incredible, im hoping the tmv didnt go in there too but if it did oh well. It's not as bad as the og so im not too worried.

God tmv is scary :/

Hoping that things stay the way they look! Your girls look healthy and happy man!

Back
Top Bottom