Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Yes, indeed I am! Getting pretty excited to get some seeds popping soon. This year is going to be a bit different, as my son (and grow partner) has moved out into his own home. That means 2 locations and we can legally grow twice as many plants! :party:
Woo hoooooo!!!! Lookin forward to it! :party:
Although with the beasts you grow, I’m not so sure you need twice as many! :goof:

Ugh... my kids just got over the funk.

Luckily, them little germ-bags didn't get me this time. LoL
Lol, yep they got me! So far Mr H is the last man standing. It’s not too bad though, at least not yet. All that tent work yesterday pooped me out.

Although with the beasts you grow, I’m not so sure you need twice as many! :goof:
Probably true. :laughtwo: I think our strategy this year is to prune/train more heavily so that harvesting is a little less insane. At this point we're each planning on 3 photo period plants and 3 autos. If all goes well we'll get two cycles of autos in before October, so that could give us quite a nice variety of smoke.

Probably true. :laughtwo: I think our strategy this year is to prune/train more heavily so that harvesting is a little less insane. At this point we're each planning on 3 photo period plants and 3 autos. If all goes well we'll get two cycles of autos in before October, so that could give us quite a nice variety of smoke.
That sounds perfect! Do you know the line up yet? TBD? Top Secret?

Do you know the line up yet? TBD? Top Secret?
Well, it's not completely set yet, but these will (almost) definitely be started: Dr. Seedsman CBD, White Widow, Alaskan Purple, Pink Kush CBD auto, and Gelat.OG auto all from Seedsman. Also in the mix will be Killer A5 Haze (Ace Seeds), Gorilla Breath (Humbolt Seeds), and Super Critical Bud CBD (Garden of Green).

Great work HH. Everything seems to be flowing really nice here. Congrats on your beautiful harvests of sticky green goodness.
One love
Thanks so much shotta! More coming down soon :yummy:
Well, it's not completely set yet, but these will (almost) definitely be started: Dr. Seedsman CBD, White Widow, Alaskan Purple, Pink Kush CBD auto, and Gelat.OG auto all from Seedsman. Also in the mix will be Killer A5 Haze (Ace Seeds), Gorilla Breath (Humbolt Seeds), and Super Critical Bud CBD (Garden of Green).
Very nice! I got a couple of those from seedsman in my que too. I can’t wait to see what you guys can do with them! :morenutes:

Thy deed is done..
C6492993-141F-4FB2-93DE-459FC62486C2.jpeg
EA8C59FF-D5B3-40D6-9911-8120BBBBBC6F.jpeg

She’s a supercrop, supercrop
The girl’s been supercropped
Nice haul HH! Those buds are beauties! I just started supercropping during the last grow after reading @InTheShed's write up. Freaked me out at first but the results are amazing.

Nice haul HH! Those buds are beauties! I just started supercropping during the last grow after reading @InTheShed's write up. Freaked me out at first but the results are amazing.
Thanks Hutch! That’s very cool. I’ve only really done it out of necessity, when the leaders are getting too high above the rest. It does seem like my supercropped buds were the bigger ones. It would be nice to try it with an actual plan for once. :laughtwo:

Supercrop is a impulse more than a plan....lol..for me anyway

My only plan is to bend it in a specific direction

But they do tend to work really hard to straighten up again

My Red Poison Auto is doing that now, two tops I bent are taller than the rest again...dang kids I tell ya...lol

Okey doke gang, this update should bring us completely up to date. A couple of things I forgot to mention - the clones I uppotted yesterday were moved into promix hp, so once the flower tent has been harvested - no mo coco! So ready for the easy life of not watering every day!! At least for a little while. :)

The other thing I forgot was the final weigh in for the two OG Kush autos. I had some issues with improper weighing technique (by me), so I reweighed everything and the totals were:
OG Kush #1 - 43g
OG Kush #2 - 75g

I had a feeling my little dark horse was gonna be better, but yow! OG #1 was leafy and fluffy, OG #2 was dense and definitely the indica leaning variety. After I’m done being sick, I will be digging into that OG2 jar! :cheesygrinsmiley:

And lastly, I got a pair of those green lense glasses and while they’re not great at color correcting, I think they do a better job than I do editing! Lol, you can decide.

Mango Kush
9059D4F6-2E46-42A9-88DB-E1938C123264.jpeg
Northern Lights
30F4EEC3-21AD-4FF1-ABCD-2B4B59B88B12.jpeg
Hiydrow
3E220DEF-98E1-4A68-8555-7EB77F56087E.jpeg
Critical Mass
08505750-7950-4FFC-8974-FEF9DB392FBC.jpeg
Candida
267A99FF-5C85-4ED6-9F80-D9F12235FD58.jpeg

Everybody
080D2F78-A31D-4198-AF59-F40E92803A8B.jpeg

Still cramped in there, but getting better. Soon Candida will be done and soon after that, Hiydrow should finish too. I haven’t checked trichs for any of the other three, so there could always be a surprise waiting for me. But I think those still have more time.

Okay, I think that brings us completely around the tents. The three seeds I dropped went onto damp paper towels, in a plastic bag on my Keurig. It keeps them at a nice, cozy temp. None of them looked like they popped at all, but I also didn’t look very closely either. Watch and wait!:meditate:

I hope you are all doing great and have a happy hump day!

Yes. Enjoy the Pro Mix....it's delicious.
Mmmmmm...buffered.

Sorry you have the crud. Smoke a fatty a nice hot bath. I like to add a peppermint herbal tea bag to the water.

They all look amazing, and the photos look much more natural. Great frostiness going on :).

Enjoy the ProMix!
Thanks Shed! Some areas of the lense is better than others. It’s a juggling act to get the glasses just right, without catching the leds and push the picture button! It’d be so much easier to just buy some white lights ;)
Yes. Enjoy the Pro Mix....it's delicious.
Mmmmmm...buffered.

Sorry you have the crud. Smoke a fatty a nice hot bath. I like to add a peppermint herbal tea bag to the water.
Lmao, yummy lunch!
Man, I can’t do either of those things :( My sickness is in my throat, so I’m just taking capsules and hot baths irritate my rosacea face. :( poor, poor me. Lol. Actually the sickness isn’t too bad so far. It just always happens that I start feeling sick at the same time my kids start feeling better and running around like little animals. Can’t we all just lay down for the day??? :laughtwo:

Thanks Shed! Some areas of the lense is better than others. It’s a juggling act to get the glasses just right, without catching the leds and push the picture button! It’d be so much easier to just buy some white lights ;)

Lmao, yummy lunch!
Man, I can’t do either of those things :( My sickness is in my throat, so I’m just taking capsules and hot baths irritate my rosacea face. :( poor, poor me. Lol. Actually the sickness isn’t too bad so far. It just always happens that I start feeling sick at the same time my kids start feeling better and running around like little animals. Can’t we all just lay down for the day??? :laughtwo:
I would take care of you mama. :love: :love: :love:

Nice update,HH -plants do look even better with the green lens,but awesome either way!
Hope all the seeds pop out taproots, and you start feeling better- tomorrow,if possible :)

Nice update,HH -plants do look even better with the green lens,but awesome either way!
Hope all the seeds pop out taproots, and you start feeling better- tomorrow,if possible :)
Thanks carcass! Lol, it gives them an extra green boost. I think they’re called Saugaspecs?
Thanks for the well wishes, the same goes to you, my friend! Those kid germs, I tell ya!

Back
Top Bottom